Tales of a wench living in Spain. CACs and Moroccans beating them guts.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Sct8Gbx.png

QlgUsUL.png

ftwVdqa.png
Yeah like I said that vid she posted wasn’t the flex she thought it was and now mad she getting clowned lmaoo

MoveForward

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
When I told y’all I have dealt with women that worked at Wal-Mart all the way up to corporate lawyers and they all had the same mentality, ya’ll thought I was lying. Look at her babble and try to downplay her L by insulting black men. They’re also the biggest bedwenches, they go country to country giving their funky p*ssy away like government cheese.

Last edited:

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
When I told y’all I have dealt with women that worked at Wal-Mart all the way up to corporate lawyers and they all had the same mentality, y’all thought I was lying. Look at her babble and try to downplay her L by insulting black men. They’re also the biggest bedwenches, they go country to country giving their funky p*ssy away like government cheese.

Bet they don't even eat the box either...and she fine with it...

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
When I told y’all I have dealt with women that worked at Wal-Mart all the way up to corporate lawyers and they all had the same mentality, y’all thought I was lying. Look at her babble and try to downplay her L by insulting black men. They’re also the biggest bedwenches, they go country to country giving their funky p*ssy away like government cheese.
I mean the only part of it I agree with is that it’s mostly people that are unhappy in their lives making a big deal about what a stranger is doing. We see that in any topic all over social media that the unhappiest ppl will have the most to say. I don’t really feel the need to p*ssywatch a stranger.