Tariq Nasheed interviews Stripper/Mistress of former Miami Dolphins coach Chris Foerester

Daps
Reppin
St louis
:mjlol:

wat6rr.jpg

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She say she not in it for money she doing this for the culture to even the odds. People need to protect and champion her just like People protect and champion the women that comes out with accusations against other entertainers. There shouldn't be no bedwench talk. If she was a bedwench she wouldn't be exposing this dude as payback for the Tiger Woods and Bill Cosbys of the world. Stay on code and have tunnel vision.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
She say she not in it for money she doing this for the culture to even the odds. People need to protect and champion her just like People protect and champion the women that comes out with accusations against other entertainers. There shouldn't be no bedwench talk. If she was a bedwench she wouldn't be exposing this dude as payback for the Tiger Woods and Bill Cosbys of the world. Stay on code and have tunnel vision.
Performing a good deed doesn't stop one from being a bed wench/c00n.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

:mjlol:

And you believe that shyt? :dead:

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I have no issue with Tariq Nasheed. Just want to make that clear, just in case he lurks on this board, but this particular show I can't cosign. After listening to this show, one thing is certain...

She is no "Shero"!! At least to me, she is not one. I can agree with TN that she is well seasoned in the "game". I can agree that she is using this situation as an OPPORTUNITY to get $$$ through a book deal.

As far as her being a "reverse bedwench"?? Doesn't make sense to me. Either she is a bedwench or not!! But, according to him, she isn't a bedwench because she exposed one white coach, but she has mentioned in the interview that she does deal with other white men of means DESPITE allegedly being molested by her white step father as a child. So, her traumatic experience with a white man did not deter her from dealing with them as a whole, not to mention, she may be carrying a white man's child that she "exposed", but she is not a bedwench, by definition of those who subscribe to the notion of a Black women who cohabitates with non-Black men as being a bedwenches, regardless of motive and/or intent?

TN does a lot of good things and I can't take that away from him, but in particular case, I will have to disagree with his assessment of the woman in question.

Sensei

Hallowed Be Thy Game
Daps
Tariqs my dude but he sounded real thirsty trying to get that self incriminating evidence on Foerster only for her to shut him down :francis:

Thank you this nikka was supposed to be King Of Game but the dude is doing major simpin' on the interview and the bytch should of been smart enough to sell the video to TMZ....

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I see a tactic being used when it come to these types of situations.

So what was the white women that was sucking and f*cking Tiger Woods and Bill Cosby? Black men lovers?

Y'all goal is to overlook throwing the coach under the bus so the tactic is to focus on the woman and call her bedwenches and whores and snitches and strippers. But what will white women call him? A sucker for black women? A black woman worshipper? A white man that can't resist black women? A white man that hate white women? Y'all trying to change the narrative to get the focus off him and find a reason to throw her under the bus instead because y'all really mad at her for exposing him. If y'all wasn't then y'all would be strictly focused on him cheating on his wife, doing illegal activity in the dolphins office, and other things people focus on when it's a Tiger Woods or Bill Cosby. Keep the focus on him not her

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This coach ain't nobody special tho. None of us even knew who he was until this story.

This ain't payback for what the NFL did to Kap.

She said it's payback then it's payback. Why you mad? You don't want it to be payback? Let her paint the narrative how she wants to paint the narrative. Now what you got to say about him cheating on his wife doing coke in the dolphins office. They made him step down to so that is a win for Colin.

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have no issue with Tariq Nasheed. Just want to make that clear, just in case he lurks on this board, but this particular show I can't cosign. After listening to this show, one thing is certain...

She is no "Shero"!! At least to me, she is not one. I can agree with TN that she is well seasoned in the "game". I can agree that she is using this situation as an OPPORTUNITY to get $$$ through a book deal.

As far as her being a "reverse bedwench"?? Doesn't make sense to me. Either she is a bedwench or not!! But, according to him, she isn't a bedwench because she exposed one white coach, but she has mentioned in the interview that she does deal with other white men of means DESPITE allegedly being molested by her white step father as a child. So, her traumatic experience with a white man did not deter her from dealing with them as a whole, not to mention, she may be carrying a white man's child that she "exposed", but she is not a bedwench, by definition of those who subscribe to the notion of a Black women who cohabitates with non-Black men as being a bedwenches, regardless of motive and/or intent?

TN does a lot of good things and I can't take that away from him, but in particular case, I will have to disagree with his assessment of the woman in question.

Forgot all the shyt about her. Her motive was to expose the coach which she did. Now what you got to say about the coach. How should he be punished?

King Poetic

The D.O.G.(Disciple Of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chavez Ravine, California
Like somebody really going to invest a book deal or top notch interview about a nobody coach and pay this hoe

Unless it's rick pitino or someone on that level this bytch story is useless..

That's like exposing future or drake engineer in the studio and not them or their artist

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
Like somebody really going to invest a book deal or top notch interview about a nobody coach and pay this hoe

Unless it's rick pitino or someone on that level this bytch story is useless..

That's like exposing future or drake engineer in the studio and not them or their artist

The way that ESPN and the media blowing this shyt up I don't think he is a no name anymore. We live in the reality TV era right now. She is milking this shyt too talking about doing it for the culture and shyt. She may not get Dr Phil, but I'm sure Wendy Williams will be calling.

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Forgot all the shyt about her. Her motive was to expose the coach which she did. Now what you got to say about the coach. How should he be punished?

The coach is a drug user. Ok. He resigned because of her exposure. But..

She did not say he was a suspected white supremacist. She said he said nothing disparaging about any Black player on the Dolphins. The only thing I can say he did was put himself out there by videotaping and taking pictures of himself using illegal drugs which he has not been prosecuted for as of yet. He has not been barred from coaching in the NFL and from her admission, he could very well be employed by another team, if not the Dolphins.

Basically, he got caught slipping by simpin! He did what many dudes do when they get their head bumped by an attractive woman. Only in his case, he exposed his vice which temporarily costed him a job.

My question to you is how did this situation changed the minds of those who practice double standards between Black and non-Black NFL employees? I could see if the NFL issued a statement saying that this coach is barred from employment from any team. I could see if the Dolphins banned him from reinstatement on their coaching staff. I could see if he was charged with possession of illegal drugs or charged with any crime regarding drug usage, possession or distribution of illegal drugs. Hell, I would even understand if he was dragged through the mud by his wife, since he is currently married.

He did not get fired. He did not go to jail and he was not served divorce papers(as of yet). But, this woman got a potential book deal telling on this guy and may get some future child support, if this guy is the father of her unborn child. It's a money grab, IMO. She just did it in a slick way.

Lastly, punishment of this coach would be that he gets at least a year suspension of coaching on any team AFTER drug treatment. That is being very generous. If what he did was indeed egregiously irresponsible, then perhaps a multiple year suspension up to lifetime ban from NFL coaching employment.