Tariq Nasheed interviews Stripper/Mistress of former Miami Dolphins coach Chris Foerester

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes, the key word is yet. So, untill the things I mentioned in my previous post happens, then perhaps we can talk about of what importance the woman in question is to the Black community.

To be understood, I don't care about her exposing the coach. I agree with the woman that the coach put himself out there. He chose to use drugs. He chose to share his drug usage to her. He has to take ownership of his actions which may cost him his marriage and possibly a career in the NFL. So, I am not mad at her nor do I care about the ex coach.

What I do have a problem with is TN straddling the fence when it comes to labeling people bw & c's. There needs to be a clear and definitive definition of what one is. There is no such thing as a reverse bw! Either a Black woman is a bw or not! I personally hate those words because is has become overused as well as misused, plus name calling isn't constructive nor does it deter people from exogamous dating/marriage.

To conclude, the woman is just a hustler and opportunist, not a heroine for the culture. Not hating on her hustle. Just can't cosign that her reasons for exposure is genuine and sincere.

I'm just trying to understand why is people sooo worried about the woman or her reasons. If she say she did it because she wanted to do the same thing white women do to black men then why isn't that good enough. Y'all on some I feel sorry for Chris but this bytch it's something with her I want to know this bytch motive when it really don't matter. The point is to see is white people that demonize black people going to be hypocritical now that it's time for them to demonize white people. Nobody wondered the white girl motive that was fake outraged about Cam. They blew that shyt out of proportion for a whole week and didn't even dare bring up her racist tweets but they already ready to sweep this under the rug and focus on her

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm just trying to understand why is people sooo worried about the woman or her reasons. If she say she did it because she wanted to do the same thing white women do to black men then why isn't that good enough. Y'all on some I feel sorry for Chris but this bytch it's something with her I want to know this bytch motive when it really don't matter. The point is to see is white people that demonize black people going to be hypocritical now that it's time for them to demonize white people. Nobody wondered the white girl motive that was fake outraged about Cam. They blew that shyt out of proportion for a whole week and didn't even dare bring up her racist tweets but they already ready to sweep this under the rug and focus on her

Once again, my issue is calling her a shero. What she did only temporarily costed a man a job in which he resigned. So, how does that make her a freedom fighter when she even said he could possibly get another coaching job?

As for white people riding for white people..Of course they are going to code up and ride for their own! Most ethnicities ride for their own. Many Black people ride for their own. As for dominant society members practicing double standards and hypocrisy, well..the thing is that they do it because they can and they know that no marginalized group has the power to do anything about it.

So, I have no sympathy for the coach nor do I have hate for the sista or TN. I just disagree that she is a heroine. She is a lady hustler who is making power moves. That is what I am only willing to give her credit for.

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Once again, my issue is calling her a shero. What she did only temporarily costed a man a job in which he resigned. So, how does that make her a freedom fighter when she even said he could possibly get another coaching job?

As for white people riding for white people..Of course they are going to code up and ride for their own! Most ethnicities ride for their own. Many Black people ride for their own. As for dominant society members practicing double standards and hypocrisy, well..the thing is that they do it because they can and they know that no marginalized group has the power to do anything about it.

So, I have no sympathy for the coach nor do I have hate for the sista or TN. I just disagree that she is a heroine. She is a lady hustler who is making power moves. That is what I am only willing to give her credit for.

People can do something about it call it out. Start suggesting punishment.

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
People can do something about it call it out. Start suggesting punishment.

I do think that the coach should receive the same punishment that a player would receive if they did the same thing. So, the coach should be suspended no less than a year, should be get hired by a team. There also should be a criminal investigation by the police for possessing and using illegal drugs.

Will the NFL conduct an investigation? Not sure. Will the local police conduct a criminal investigation? I doubt it. But, they may be investigating now. If they are investigating, then they are on the hush hush. The media has been relatively quiet about this situation or isn't making a big deal about it. Perhaps, they should, but we all know why they aren't. Those who are in control make the rules. Common sense!

Lastly, I am sure that the woman will clear up a lot of things when she drops her book. In the meantime, I wish her luck with her entertainment ventures.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
She say she not in it for money she doing this for the culture to even the odds. People need to protect and champion her just like People protect and champion the women that comes out with accusations against other entertainers. There shouldn't be no bedwench talk. If she was a bedwench she wouldn't be exposing this dude as payback for the Tiger Woods and Bill Cosbys of the world. Stay on code and have tunnel vision.
Exactly. She should be applauded

Ron Fox

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Thats top secret information
He’s an interviewer. He’s supposed to be thirsty for information.

Star from Star and Bucwild gave Justine Timberlake an offer of spinning his new record 3 times an hour if he admitted to fukking Britney. This was when Britney Spears was telling the world she was a virgin.
Justine admitted it and the Celebrity News jumped all over it because it was big news in the celbrity world. Star didnt act thirsty at all...He just put the offer on the table and Justine went for it. He got the hot scoop without being thirsty. Tariq was thirsrty and got the rejection. Tariq is still my dude tho.