Tariq Nasheed interviews Stripper/Mistress of former Miami Dolphins coach Chris Foerester

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Separation (mental and socially) and black liberation.

So you want black suburbs to replace poverty areas and all education for blacks to be top notch and black businesses every where and all black people working and all poverty for black people gone and justice for all blacks

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
She say she not in it for money she doing this for the culture to even the odds. People need to protect and champion her just like People protect and champion the women that comes out with accusations against other entertainers. There shouldn't be no bedwench talk. If she was a bedwench she wouldn't be exposing this dude as payback for the Tiger Woods and Bill Cosbys of the world. Stay on code and have tunnel vision.

Lmao you know damn well she only leaked that video because he stopped writing her them checks.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
They just played this video on First Take and SAS is going in on the girl

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lmao you know damn well she only leaked that video because he stopped writing her them checks.

Man who gives a damn. She doing it to expose him and get him fired for the culture and that's all that matters. Why y'all nikkas so focused on her and not him? nikka what kind of punishment do you want for him? And why did the white women expose the Hollywood dude Harvey? Is it bruh he stopped giving them money? Y'all nikkas so worried about her and not him I'm starting to think it's some in the closet low key homosexual nikkas on some

"Non uh hold up honey who this black bytch think she trying to expose somebody honey especially a rich white man. Ain't she a stripper or hooker? That bytch should be grateful he even stooped down to her level girllllll I bet the only reason she call herself exposing him was because he stopped giving her lil black ass money. Then these nikkas want to sit around talking about she a shero and she did it for the culture child please. I don't know who these black people think they is trying treat white people how they treat us these black people getting real uppity out here girl I'm sick of it"

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Like you said non of that has happened YET. The keyword is YET. And I'm trying to figure out why aren't black people pushing for these things instead of focusing on her. If she was a white woman exposing him then she would be put on a petal stool and propped up and all the focus would be on him. People keep focusing on her to deflect from talking about him and how he should be punished. Even black people more focused on her. Tariq didn't even criticize coach too much he started talking about c00ns and hoes and game and the black players in the NFL. White people would not be focusing on a white stripper exposing a black coach. They focus would be directly and strictly on that black coach by all means. They wouldn't be talking about that white stripper loves black men and she's just trying to get money or she's just trying to get a book deal or she's just exposing him because he stopped giving her money. They would be tearing down the black coach by any means necessary and they would be saying how he should be fired and punished. I think her doing this is exposing him and the fake pro black people. The fake pro black people mad at her for exposing him just as much as the white people is. I don't even see yall or Tariq saying what kind of punishment yall want to see done to him but yall condemning her for some odd reason. Must be mad cause he love black women. Must be mad she exposed him. And Dr Phil tried to get her on his show but she turned him down. She already got money. She say she already papered up she doing this for the culture. Her book exposing this dude more going to sell big time

Yes, the key word is yet. So, untill the things I mentioned in my previous post happens, then perhaps we can talk about of what importance the woman in question is to the Black community.

To be understood, I don't care about her exposing the coach. I agree with the woman that the coach put himself out there. He chose to use drugs. He chose to share his drug usage to her. He has to take ownership of his actions which may cost him his marriage and possibly a career in the NFL. So, I am not mad at her nor do I care about the ex coach.

What I do have a problem with is TN straddling the fence when it comes to labeling people bw & c's. There needs to be a clear and definitive definition of what one is. There is no such thing as a reverse bw! Either a Black woman is a bw or not! I personally hate those words because is has become overused as well as misused, plus name calling isn't constructive nor does it deter people from exogamous dating/marriage.

To conclude, the woman is just a hustler and opportunist, not a heroine for the culture. Not hating on her hustle. Just can't cosign that her reasons for exposure is genuine and sincere.