Tariq Nasheed interviews Stripper/Mistress of former Miami Dolphins coach Chris Foerester

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The coach is a drug user. Ok. He resigned because of her exposure. But..

She did not say he was a suspected white supremacist. She said he said nothing disparaging about any Black player on the Dolphins. The only thing I can say he did was put himself out there by videotaping and taking pictures of himself using illegal drugs which he has not been prosecuted for as of yet. He has not been barred from coaching in the NFL and from her admission, he could very well be employed by another team, if not the Dolphins.

Basically, he got caught slipping by simpin! He did what many dudes do when they get their head bumped by an attractive woman. Only in his case, he exposed his vice which temporarily costed him a job.

My question to you is how did this situation changed the minds of those who practice double standards between Black and non-Black NFL employees? I could see if the NFL issued a statement saying that this coach is barred from employment from any team. I could see if the Dolphins banned him from reinstatement on their coaching staff. I could see if he was charged with possession of illegal drugs or charged with any crime regarding drug usage, possession or distribution of illegal drugs. Hell, I would even understand if he was dragged through the mud by his wife, since he is currently married.

He did not get fired. He did not go to jail and he was not served divorce papers(as of yet). But, this woman got a potential book deal telling on this guy and may get some future child support, if this guy is the father of her unborn child. It's a money grab, IMO. She just did it in a slick way.

Lastly, punishment of this coach would be that he gets at least a year suspension of coaching on any team AFTER drug treatment. That is being very generous. If what he did was indeed egregiously irresponsible, then perhaps a multiple year suspension up to lifetime ban from NFL coaching employment.

Like you said non of that has happened YET. The keyword is YET. And I'm trying to figure out why aren't black people pushing for these things instead of focusing on her. If she was a white woman exposing him then she would be put on a petal stool and propped up and all the focus would be on him. People keep focusing on her to deflect from talking about him and how he should be punished. Even black people more focused on her. Tariq didn't even criticize coach too much he started talking about c00ns and hoes and game and the black players in the NFL. White people would not be focusing on a white stripper exposing a black coach. They focus would be directly and strictly on that black coach by all means. They wouldn't be talking about that white stripper loves black men and she's just trying to get money or she's just trying to get a book deal or she's just exposing him because he stopped giving her money. They would be tearing down the black coach by any means necessary and they would be saying how he should be fired and punished. I think her doing this is exposing him and the fake pro black people. The fake pro black people mad at her for exposing him just as much as the white people is. I don't even see yall or Tariq saying what kind of punishment yall want to see done to him but yall condemning her for some odd reason. Must be mad cause he love black women. Must be mad she exposed him. And Dr Phil tried to get her on his show but she turned him down. She already got money. She say she already papered up she doing this for the culture. Her book exposing this dude more going to sell big time

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
So how should he be punished and what's your criticism towards him and the hypocritical people who's taking up for him. White women mad at him for being a black woman lover
I dont care what cave women are mad at

And why should he be punished for accepting bedwench p*ssy and drugs aka being a wealthy white man

This seems like fake outrage to me:hubie:

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont care what cave women are mad at

And why should he be punished for accepting bedwench p*ssy and drugs aka being a wealthy white man

This seems like fake outrage to me:hubie:

Shoutout to Bill Cosby, O.J. Simpson and Tiger Woods. If she a bedwench then what you call a white man who betray white woman and turn on his white people and pick black women and black people over white women and white people. We need to come up with a word for white men who do this and white women who do this. We can't just condemn the black people. It's white women who choose black men over white men and betray white society to be with black men. What do we call them? And once again shoutout Bill Cosby, O.J. Simpson and Tiger Woods and any other black person people was fake outraged about even Cam Newton and Kap

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: at the mental gymnastics in this thread trying to portray this woman as some kind of hero. SMH at this woman's actions passing for some kind of perverted activism. Illustrative to me just how much in bad shape some of us are in needing some kind of "victory", any kind of win just to say we got one. No matter that it does nothing for us collectively, but hey she got him right? No matter that the "hero" of this story is some two bit stripper thot. We got one. Modern day Biblicle take on Esther bringing down Haman huh? But we'll take anything at this point cuz hey we got one.

You know the irony of this is that some of the folks in here praising this woman are the same folks who want to discard Jemele Hill. It shows you just what kind of Black women these hotep n!ggaz and faux militant types really value. Hill fell on her sword over WS but made the unforgivable sin of saying some Black men need to do better. A stripper thot, and bedwench by Coli standards, exposed a white coach she was fukking for nothing more than doing coke and she's praised as modern day Rosa Parks. :ehh: Item# 67776678744567 not to take the Coli seriously on matters related to Black people.

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: at the mental gymnastics in this thread trying to portray this woman as some kind of hero. SMH at this woman's actions passing for some kind of perverted activism. Illustrative to me just how much in bad shape some of us are in needing some kind of "victory", any kind of win just to say we got one. No matter that it does nothing for us collectively, but hey she got him right? No matter that the "hero" of this story is some two bit stripper thot. We got one. Modern day Biblicle take on Esther bringing down Haman huh? But we'll take anything at this point cuz hey we got one.

You know the irony of this is that some of the folks in here praising this woman are the same folks who want to discard Jemele Hill. It shows you just what kind of Black women these hotep n!ggaz and faux militant types really value. Hill fell on her sword over WS but made the unforgivable sin of saying some Black men need to do better. A stripper thot, and bedwench by Coli standards, exposed a white coach she was fukking for nothing more than doing coke and she's praised as modern day Rosa Parks. :ehh: Item# 67776678744567 not to take the Coli seriously on matters related to Black people.

It's funny that soon as y'all find out the girl that exposed him was black y'all started digging for anything y'all could use against her to criticize and condemn her while letting him off the hook. You more outraged about her than you is her and all she did was put the video of him snorting cocaine out and expose him cheating on his wife while lying to her saying he was divorced. Then you mention heros and how black people desperate for a win but what about when white people do the same exact thing. We gotta do the same thing they do. They was fake outraged about Cam, Tiger Woods and O.J. Simpson, and Kap but where you at when they do it? Is you telling them that they desperate for a win? Is you criticizing the accusers of Bill Cosby or Tiger Woods as white whores who crown black men as their kings. Let's see what kind of criticism you got for some non black people. This black shero mission is done and accomplished. She exposed him and he is now no longer a dolphins coach and she have ESPN and all the big names talking about and trying to interview her and condemning Chris Foerester and her book will be a best seller. So her mission is complete. But what you got to say about the fake outrage and fake whore non black heros?

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
Shoutout to Bill Cosby, O.J. Simpson and Tiger Woods. If she a bedwench then what you call a white man who betray white woman and turn on his white people and pick black women and black people over white women and white people. We need to come up with a word for white men who do this and white women who do this. We can't just condemn the black people. It's white women who choose black men over white men and betray white society to be with black men. What do we call them? And once again shoutout Bill Cosby, O.J. Simpson and Tiger Woods and any other black person people was fake outraged about even Cam Newton and Kap
A white man is usually a devil whether he does this or not.... I dont need this as a reason to blast him

And it doesnt advance our people to blast random rich white guys

And i don't feel anyway about those black men you just mentioned other than they were good with sports...acting

You'll have to ask another poster if you need someone to feed into fake outrage

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A white man is usually a devil whether he does this or not.... I dont need this as a reason to blast him

And it doesnt advance our people to blast random rich white guys

And i don't feel anyway about those black men you just mentioned other than they were good with sports...acting

You'll have to ask another poster if you need someone to feed into fake outrage

It advanced her. She a shero. He no longer with the dolphins and he's getting publicly condemned. Her book will be a best seller. It's time to condemn people publicly just like they do. They fake outraged then we fake outraged. They want us punished then we want them punished. They want us to apologize then we want them to apologize. They sleeping black women. We sleeping with white women. Equality and justice is the mission

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
It advanced her. She a shero. He no longer with the dolphins and he's getting publicly condemned. Her book will be a best seller. It's time to condemn people publicly just like they do. They fake outraged then we fake outraged. They want us punished then we want them punished. They want us to apologize then we want them to apologize. They sleeping black women. We sleeping with white women. Equality and justice is the mission
Well

We shouldn't be sleeping with white men or women anyway

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well

We shouldn't be sleeping with white men or women anyway

White men tell white women that shouldn't sleep with black men

White women tell white men that they shouldn't sleep with black women

Therefore black men would be white men a favor by not sleeping with white women

and black women would be doing white women a favor by not sleeping with white men.

c00ns wouldn't want white women to champion black men over white men either.

c00ns wouldn't want white men to champion black women over white women either.

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
White men tell white women that shouldn't sleep with black men

White women tell white men that they shouldn't sleep with black women

Therefore black men would be white men a favor by not sleeping with white women

and black women would be doing white women a favor by not sleeping with white men.

c00ns wouldn't want white women to champion black men over white men either.

c00ns wouldn't want white men to champion black women over white women either.
:dame:you worry about the opinions of c00ns and devils

:gucci:idgaf about all that