TD JAKES is a fraud mother fukker.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
they are all final level boss fight pimps.
with a regular pimp youre gonna get
some p*ssy from one of his hoes.
with these mutha fukkas they just
read you some shyt they memorized,
stanky leg across the stage while
wiping their forheads and pass the
collection plate.
:mjlol:

wat6rr.jpg

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
These are the churches that get things messed up for the "little" churches.

Not every church runs like this.

My pops a pastor, I grew up in the church. He NEVER stole a penny. Hell, he and my mother probably gave more back than they ever received.

Go to the local church not far away from where you live, I can almost assure you that THAT pastor is NOT driving a luxury vehicle (if he/she is it's probably used lol)

They may have a second job to make ends meet. Wife probably works (my moms did)

Stop comparing your local baptist church with maybe 250-300 members to The Potters House or JOM, they are apples and oranges.

The gospel they preach typically aren't the same. In the Bible it says "the meek shall inherit the earth." I'm no scholar but that tells me that Dollar, Joel O, TD and them gonna have to do some explaining

Nothing wrong with having nice things, but as the pastor, the Shepard of the Flock, the one responsible for the souls of the congregation (because he's teaching and leading them) you would think that they
would put on a better front and show a little humility. Prosperity is cool, but that's NOT what God was teaching. Didn't he go into the temple and DRIVE the moneychangers out? Folk better be careful. It's not what you have
it's about having that mustard seed faith and following God and His word. I'm rambling but this type stuff bothers me man.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
My father is a pastor. He get p*ssy thrown at him left and right. My step mom stay mad:troll:
Pastors be that alpha male figure that broads don't have in their life..

Add in the "being annointed by God" factor and giving them advice on how they can better themselves,hitting those emotions :steviej:

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
if I was Christian I would be in the megachruch game. Build a big ass church in a black community and the money will role in.

Verbal Kint

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TC, Ap
This. Pastors are pimps in different suits. The church is a hustle, and if people keep falling for it, pastors will keep cashing in. Cant blame em :manny:
Most pastors have 2nd jobs or make less than 60k a year. This is after 4 years of seminary and working like 70 hour weeks. It aint no hustle for all but a select few

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
If you cherry pick a lot of the big pastors, you'll find a ton of scam artists, but the ones who aren't making much and are giving much more than they receive are ignored. Just avoid preachers who constantly pass around that offering basket nonstop and who are pushing luxury vehicles. The Bible even warns you about these 'shepherds' who are not feeding the flock, but instead enriching themselves.

Last edited: