TD JAKES is a fraud mother fukker.

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
It is really a shame that a lot of ppl could be so gullible...and when u get into a discussion with them about it u will find that talking to a mute dog would be more fruitful
It especially depressing when you realize some of your relatives are trapped in this mess. My mother has “donated” so much $ to TBN/CBN, etc. I had to walk out of her house one day when I saw the bottles of Holy water she received via mail. 😭 I asked her “How do you know this isn’t tap water they just filled up and threw in the mail”?

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
:wow:
I have no words:snoop:
I had a pastor hit on me once in front of my own mother. I had never been so scared in my life because if a man of the cloth would be that brazen IN FRONT of my mom, I knew he’d probably do something bad to me if I was alone with him.
I literally yelled at my mother and told her I never wanted to go back to that church. Plus the congregation was 99% female. I looked around and said to myself “well our home church has a bunch of married couples and this place has ONE married couple. What’s going on here”. That man was definitely sleeping with all of the women. SMDH

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
My dad is a preacher and as a preachers son so many bytches at his church try to throw me the ass. I can only image the amount of p*ssy being thrown at my pops :shaq:
Pastors are leaders and can wield a ton of power of those women's lives (What they can eat, who they date/marry, how much time they spend at church, even some pastors tell folks how to vote). So its guaranteed that many of those women will be sexually attracted to the most powerful man in their lives. Anytime I see a male pastor or famous Christian musician who is single, he's eating good under the table, or he's gay. When you are in that position long enough one of those females is bound to meet your standards.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
The Pastors of the churches I attended were SOLID men.
So much so that close to ALL the young Black men who came up in their churches returned when they were installed, promoted, or buried.

For the most part we stopped attending church, but the respect for the men was so strong that we all showed up to support or honor them for their milestones. We've heard stories from other people about crooked or lustful preachers, but that wasn't our experience.

I've always gotten similar vibe from TD Jake.

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
Good pastors never put themselves in compromising situatutions. Those women try to break a dude over time, so good men never lean on their own judgement. Simple things such as never being in a room alone with a woman, never having discussions of a sexual nature without their wife present, etc. I can't stand Mike Pence, but I felt bad when the media tried to hang dude for implementing the same rule for himself in the White house.