TD JAKES is a fraud mother fukker.

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
I don't have the words or articulation to describe the hate I have for the "megachurch thing" that we allow ...its sickening...its how I lost all respect for Jay Z and his "live thru me mantra'... showing and boasting wealth of material things is good for who for what?...how is that good ...we can "see Pastor Dollar in " His"mansion or private jet..but yet can barely make ends wave at each other...how is that supposed to be a good thing

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Mane I knew this back in 99....My mom and i went to a concert they had in downtown and they was doing the big money thing. The basically asked people who were ready to get donations of 1000 or more, get in line... So this old lady went up there with 100 dollars and they anocer lady str8 put her on blast: "We didn't ask you to come up here with this. This is not enough, go back to your seat" :gucci:

Right then, at that moment, I looked around and saw about 15,000 black people, looking like fools, jumping and screaming, begging for these people to just take their money...That forever changed the way I looked at religion...

Damn! That hurt me ..

I went through a similar situation except it was me with my lil five dollars. it was my last bruh.wasnt good enough lol

Last edited:

Jemmy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These are the churches that get things messed up for the "little" churches.

Not every church runs like this.

My pops a pastor, I grew up in the church. He NEVER stole a penny. Hell, he and my mother probably gave more back than they ever received.

Go to the local church not far away from where you live, I can almost assure you that THAT pastor is NOT driving a luxury vehicle (if he/she is it's probably used lol)

They may have a second job to make ends meet. Wife probably works (my moms did)

Stop comparing your local baptist church with maybe 250-300 members to The Potters House or JOM, they are apples and oranges.

The gospel they preach typically aren't the same. In the Bible it says "the meek shall inherit the earth." I'm no scholar but that tells me that Dollar, Joel O, TD and them gonna have to do some explaining

Nothing wrong with having nice things, but as the pastor, the Shepard of the Flock, the one responsible for the souls of the congregation (because he's teaching and leading them) you would think that they
would put on a better front and show a little humility. Prosperity is cool, but that's NOT what God was teaching. Didn't he go into the temple and DRIVE the moneychangers out? Folk better be careful. It's not what you have
it's about having that mustard seed faith and following God and His word. I'm rambling but this type stuff bothers me man.

The mega church pastors like TD Jakes are producing films now too. Only lord knows what kind of deals they break behind closed doors with politicians on behalf of the community.

Real N Quotes

East Is In The House OMG
Daps
Nah he ain't a FRAUD...

the Game is to be SOLD not TOLD

and unfortunately alot of these poor souls in these congregation don't have or aren't willing to pay the PRICE to master the GAME

The Megachurch game is just like the Rap game and Dope game..

All the Bosses like Jprince ..Suge...Joe Capone ..Zoe ..Hb ..Meech etc are all connected

Same with the Jake's..Creflo Dollars..and Jamal Bryant

Cause they realize Thier is enough of the PIE to go around...they got tax shelters...books and appearance revenues...broadcasts...and now STREAMING MONEY!!

Hell all of em learned the game from OGs like Kenneth Copeland and THE TBN crew

Copeland use to spit game to Dollar all the time ...

[MED

Creflo was eating sooo good he was only one of two blacks in North America who owned a G4 JET ...the other being Bill Cosby

"These RAPPERS borrow MY CARS ask to borrow my JET"-PASTOR CREFLO DOLLAR

I know this game well I live in the deep south the Megachurch game is SO SERIOUS BREH...

my best friend in college was the son of a pastor who been trying to get into the Megachurch game...

He is almost successful from what I hear...

Based on these factors:

* He got his money right...

* He attended the summer jam of Megachurches..TD JAKES "MEGAFEST" and made some connects

*He gained some weight...so he can be swole....that works good with the black female demographic

*He from the south
..Nawlins to be exact

*He has just celebrated his 20th year anniversary with his REDBONE wife...

Ya gotta have LIGHT SKINNED FIRST LADY studies show it's a WIN :lolbron:

:wow:
I have no words:snoop:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Most pastors have 2nd jobs or make less than 60k a year. This is after 4 years of seminary and working like 70 hour weeks. It aint no hustle for all but a select few
Most Pentecostal and Charismatic pastors have never been anywhere near a seminary, and likely have no formal education on the Bible or Christianity.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I don't have the words or articulation to describe the hate I have for the "megachurch thing" that we allow ...its sickening...its how I lost all respect for Jay Z and his "live thru me mantra'... showing and boasting wealth of material things is good for who for what?...how is that good ...we can "see Pastor Dollar in " His"mansion or private jet..but yet can barely make ends wave at each other...how is that supposed to be a good thing
Cool story but Jay isn't a preacher. He isn't obligated as an artist to serve as a moral compass in the same way these "leaders" are

Different levels of responsibility go with your position. A church leader having more to do with leading and guiding folks than an entertainer.

Daps

If that's your reasoning then Im curious at what point did you have respect for Jay-z? He's been the same rapper and person since the very beginning, have you heard reasonable doubt?

And why compare a rapper to a pastor anyway