TD JAKES is a fraud mother fukker.

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mane I knew this back in 99....My mom and i went to a concert they had in downtown and they was doing the big money thing. The basically asked people who were ready to get donations of 1000 or more, get in line... So this old lady went up there with 100 dollars and they anocer lady str8 put her on blast: "We didn't ask you to come up here with this. This is not enough, go back to your seat" :gucci:

Right then, at that moment, I looked around and saw about 15,000 black people, looking like fools, jumping and screaming, begging for these people to just take their money...That forever changed the way I looked at religion...

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Nah he ain't a FRAUD...

the Game is to be SOLD not TOLD

and unfortunately alot of these poor souls in these congregation don't have or aren't willing to pay the PRICE to master the GAME

The Megachurch game is just like the Rap game and Dope game..

All the Bosses like Jprince ..Suge...Joe Capone ..Zoe ..Hb ..Meech etc are all connected

Same with the Jake's..Creflo Dollars..and Jamal Bryant

Cause they realize Thier is enough of the PIE to go around...they got tax shelters...books and appearance revenues...broadcasts...and now STREAMING MONEY!!

Hell all of em learned the game from OGs like Kenneth Copeland and THE TBN crew

Copeland use to spit game to Dollar all the time ...

[MED

Creflo was eating sooo good he was only one of two blacks in North America who owned a G4 JET ...the other being Bill Cosby

"These RAPPERS borrow MY CARS ask to borrow my JET"-PASTOR CREFLO DOLLAR

I know this game well I live in the deep south the Megachurch game is SO SERIOUS BREH...

my best friend in college was the son of a pastor who been trying to get into the Megachurch game...

He is almost successful from what I hear...

Based on these factors:

* He got his money right...

* He attended the summer jam of Megachurches..TD JAKES "MEGAFEST" and made some connects

*He gained some weight...so he can be swole....that works good with the black female demographic

*He from the south
..Nawlins to be exact

*He has just celebrated his 20th year anniversary with his REDBONE wife...

Ya gotta have LIGHT SKINNED FIRST LADY studies show it's a WIN :lolbron:

Last edited:

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
I don't get these kinds of churches and the people who go to them. My moms church is all about charity. They'll even help people who are sick clean up their houses. I give to her church regularly because I know they're putting it to good use.

What he fukk do these big churches do besides put up the pastor in a mansion with a 4-5 cars and private jet.?

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
I don't get these kinds of churches and the people who go to them. My moms church is all about charity. They'll even help people who are sick clean up their houses. I give to her church regularly because I know they're putting it to good use.

What he fukk do these big churches do besides put up the pastor in a mansion with a 4-5 cars and private jet.?

Charity is an outdated concept to these Megachurches

It's about PROSPERITY :ufdup:

To sum it up: as the pastor's wife told me...

If YOU LOOK GOOD...u will FEEL GOOD :mjgrin:

so if my PASTOR is winning if I FOLLOW him then I will be WINNING in life

Debt = Sin

Profit = Salvation

Sad Isnt?..…but it's the way THEY roll :manny: