Teddy Riley & Aaron Hall Reunited THIS MONTH on Stage [Video] (Holy shyt, the Apocalypse is coming)

MusicConsulting

All Star
Daps
Aaron just stay... don't go and do more cocaine & filming reality pilot shows on dogs. :ohlawd: Needs a little tightening up, them vocal chord nerves of Aaron.... been such a long time since he hit the stage w/ Teddy.

This must have been something to see the crowd's reaction :whew:

Teddy's band is intimidating as fukk. But Aaron Hall starts finding the vibe halfway through it.

Damn this concert sounded Blaze......... :lupe:

Teddy that unbeatable band leader making the crowd lose it.

MusicConsulting

All Star
Daps
New jack swing>>>> :blessed:
Kind of revealing to see musicians of this caliber and even try to compare it to "R&B producers" of today w/ their backing tracks. Teddy brought out the guns for this show on vocals & musicians. They threw a curve ball and did "Piece of my Love" & "I Like" That breakdown at the end:leostare:

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Piece of my Love.
giphy.gif

R-Typ3

All Star
Daps
Kind of revealing to see musicians of this caliber and even try to compare it to "R&B producers" of today w/ their backing tracks. Teddy brought out the guns for this show on vocals & musicians. They threw a curve ball and did "Piece of my Love" & "I Like" That breakdown at the end:leostare:

I Like is so intricate on percussion that it's not easy to pull off live and dance at the same time...I saw Aaron as part of a package tour years ago, and the house band (a "smooth jazz" band tryin to play hip hop/funk at that) totally fukked it up...'Course Aaron was much too skied up to notice flyin all over the stage missin notes fukkin up signature vocal runs... :wow:

Last edited: