Teddy Riley & Aaron Hall Reunited THIS MONTH on Stage [Video] (Holy shyt, the Apocalypse is coming)

TheRtist

Superstar
Daps
timbaland/devante/missy elliot took teddy's place but he still had hits throughout the entire 90's.

r kelly sharked aaron's style from the bald head/glasses to style of dress. they're charlie wilson's babies tho lol

crazy thing, in 2015 Charlie Wilson is more relevant in the mainstream than all of them

lilaznwoo

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wish some of these guys would do Mashup songs like Aaron Hall & K-ci or prime JoJo & Ralph Tresvant. They did something similar with surviving members of H Town & Jodeci

Gizza

Can’t find a job, YOU can rap at least
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
That's not Timmy that's Dave Hollister back there..think he stopped touring live years ago to be a producer full time

Dude was slept on as a writer...

Site never disappoints timmy gat slept on wit the production/writin the ending wit the sax,bass & keys of "i do need you" :wow:

R-Typ3

All Star
Daps
Site never disappoints timmy gat slept on wit the production/writin the ending wit the sax,bass & keys of "i do need you" :wow:

Don't forget the harmony on the bridge...(Ohhh)
Why do Iii..do Iii cryy...(woaah)..when I know nothiin will ever change.. Rick kilt it but like u said Timmy put that shyt together :ohlawd:

Gizza

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
Don't forget the harmony on the bridge...(Ohhh)
Why do Iii..do Iii cryy...(woaah)..when I know nothiin will ever change.. Rick kilt it but like u said Timmy put that shyt together :ohlawd:

This a timmy gat thread now :birdman: , Timmy's swag all over "New Jacc Swing" Teddy lookin suspect. "Piece of my love" wit the bassline & "iiii do looovve yoooou" all him :wow:

R-Typ3

All Star
Daps
This a timmy gat thread now :birdman: , Timmy's swag all over "New Jacc Swing" Teddy lookin suspect. "Piece of my love" wit the bassline & "iiii do looovve yoooou" all him :wow:

Hol up my brotha lol Teddy said he & Aaron wrote most of that 1st GUY album in an apt in Harlem on a lil keyboard then went to a studio and touched it up...Timmy was down with them since the beginning, but he was destined to do his own thing and made it happen :salute:

This was the 1st group Teddy & Timmy started before GUY

Gizza

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
Hol up my brotha lol Teddy said he & Aaron wrote most of that 1st GUY album in an apt in Harlem on a lil keyboard then went to a studio and touched it up...Timmy was down with them since the beginning, but he was destined to do his own thing and made it happen :salute:

:deadmanny: went overboard but damn it's crazy how key people, get phased outta history.

MusicConsulting

All Star
Daps

I understand people keep saying Timmy & shyt, but he had like a Ralph Tresvant voice. It was too light to be lead for that group. Damien could dance & play drums. He was like "Dalvin" for Guy. The lineup people want to see are the Hall Brothers & Teddy. I think Aaron was more comfortable having family on stage than someone else. That's who they want to see one last time. But they've been promising this album longer than they did the LAST album. We are now at 16 years since a GUY album. Aaron hasn't made a solo since 2005, that's 10 years. They don't even flinch spinning yarns when the album is coming.

Getting people to care about Guy & new material is going to be a challenge. But the excuses why they can't have new material. Yea, people might say you suck on your new song but you listen to the feedback & you get better. I don't think it will stand a chance if Teddy is busy counting his paper in South Korea & just drops some new music without that trial & error period. But he's been saying the same thing about a Black Street Reunion. For some reason I think Teddy doesn't want to release a project because he isn't going to make any money off it. :francis: