Teddy Riley & Aaron Hall Reunited THIS MONTH on Stage [Video] (Holy shyt, the Apocalypse is coming)

Craig Mack

New Album in January
Daps
Reppin
East Coast !
rawr.jpg

I would pay top dollar to see a GUY reunion along with JODECI

An Uptown tour :wow:

MusicConsulting

All Star
Daps
I Like is so intricate on percussion that it's not easy to pull off live and dance at the same time...I saw Aaron as part of a package tour years ago, and the house band (a "smooth jazz" band tryin to play hip hop/funk at that) totally fukked it up...'Course Aaron was much too skied up to notice flyin all over the stage missin notes fukkin up signature vocal runs... :wow:
Aaron so bitter that R Kelly stole the Charlie Wilson skinned ball from him, he never gave it back and just kept running the field for touchdown after touchdown. He just stopped putting an effort.

I see Guy is touring w/ BBD, I'd only go see them if Aaron showing up w/ Teddy and Damion. I know Tony's shenanigans......they'd never bring Raphael.:camby:Guy needs to come up w/ a 4th album, Guy III was basically Badboy formula for singles...jack a song melody and try to cash out. That album sold less than Paris Hilton's solo record. :yeshrug: I can see why Aaron was like "fukk albums... " But damn that last solo album...........Aaron really got blindsided by Kells. No one saw him becoming the Jordan of his time..... :francis:

AFRAM GLORY

Superstar
Daps
Damn is that Timmy Gatling rocking on stage with Teddy and Aaron:krs:

I didn't think those brothers would ever end the beef...Now I can only pray that Teddy revives OG blackstreet:mjcry:

R-Typ3

All Star
Daps
Damn is that Timmy Gatling rocking on stage with Teddy and Aaron:krs:

I didn't think those brothers would ever end the beef...Now I can only pray that Teddy revives OG blackstreet:mjcry:

That's not Timmy that's Dave Hollister back there..think he stopped touring live years ago to be a producer full time

Dude was slept on as a writer...

Last edited:

TheRtist

Superstar
Daps
Aaron so bitter that R Kelly stole the Charlie Wilson skinned ball from him, he never gave it back and just kept running the field for touchdown after touchdown. He just stopped putting an effort.

explain...you mean he took his lane?

I didnt even know Aaron Hall was a writer/producer like that.

If anything R.Kelly took Teddy Riley's place and did it big in the 90's - 00's.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

I see Guy is touring w/ BBD, I'd only go see them if Aaron showing up w/ Teddy and Damion. I know Tony's shenanigans......they'd never bring Raphael.:camby:Guy needs to come up w/ a 4th album, Guy III was basically Badboy formula for singles...jack a song melody and try to cash out. That album sold less than Paris Hilton's solo record. :yeshrug: I can see why Aaron was like "fukk albums... " But damn that last solo album...........Aaron really got blindsided by Kells. No one saw him becoming the Jordan of his time..... :francis:

Kells wasn't on Drugs and Kells has always had legit song-writing talent. Kells could've had a true claim for GOAT if not for him being a pedophile....

Aaron's talent is unfukkwittable but Kells had him in the songwriting department and Aaron couldn't stay clean

AFRAM GLORY

Superstar
Daps
explain...you mean he took his lane?

I didnt even know Aaron Hall was a writer/producer like that.

If anything R.Kelly took Teddy Riley's place and did it big in the 90's - 00's.

timbaland/devante/missy elliot took teddy's place but he still had hits throughout the entire 90's.

r kelly sharked aaron's style from the bald head/glasses to style of dress. they're charlie wilson's babies tho lol

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
rawr.jpg

I would pay top dollar to see a GUY reunion along with JODECI

Thats basically what this concert was. My wife took me for my bday. It was Jodeci and Teddy Riley/Aaron Hall/Blackstreet. The chubby brother at the start of the video is Dave Hollister. He brought Wrecks n effects and other groups out too. Aaron Hall sounded like ass, but it was cool to see them reunited.