Television is such a sad activity

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
BTW, I stopped watching TV back in 2008. I've been through this story on here but it really was a combination of taking media studies classes in college and watching CSA (Confederate States Of America) that made me stop fukking with TV for good. I haven't owned a TV or watched a tv that wasn't at a barber shop or a bar or another friend's house since then. I really like to take into consideration what I read or watch. I can't even watch TV. I hate how overwhelmingly WHITE it is. It legit makes me angry! And I why do I have to sit through majority whit programming just to find black characters to relate to? I'd rather spend the time I would of spent watching TV doing stuff that's actually constructive. I work out daily, I make music, I work, I do art, I write...it's more beneficial for me and my well being. I remember when I watched TV all the time I was FAT...I would just sit around and watch TV and eat at the same time.

TV is a devil. It implants all of these irrational fears into people's head, it promotes propoganda, there's very little oppositipon to this propoaganda and brainwashing, it teaches people to hate themselves and to hate us as black people...the fukk is the point in me ingesting this fukking mindless bullshyt on a daily basis? To entertain myself? Nah. I can find other productive ways to entertain myself that don't involve staring at a TV screen for hours on end daily.

Also, for the people that say the internet is the same thing as TV> LOL. It's not and never was. The internet is TWO way communication. TV is one way communication. One way communication without anything to make any discernible decisions on whether the content in front of you is good or not beforehand...is DANGEROUS.
I never watch videos that involve people in front of a camera on youtube, I only use youtube for music.
I like being able to pick and choose the content I want to see, not stuff that's forced on me that I somewhat mind sandwhiched in between commercials I can't even stand...

TV never gave me free music. Free movies. I could never order any fashion I want off TV....it's obsolete.

And don't suggest I should fall off the wagon and start watching bullshyt like Game Of Thrones cause everyone else does. :scust:

Heafcliffe

Hope there's puddin' in the clink...
Daps
Reppin
Districto de Columbia
Over the years, my tv-watching has depleted. From commercials to sitcoms to pseudo- informative news channels to "reality shows," I've realized how repetitive and low-brow television is. It's mere white noise for me as I peruse the hallmark of a message board known as the coli.:myman:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Planning your life around cable shows and what was on was always weird to me.

I was never into that. I like being productive in my off time. I don't really watch shyt until I'm lying in bed