Television is such a sad activity

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I don't hate on folks that threw their TV in the bushes but I used to be a latch key kid, so I needed that shyt that and my video games. :mjcry:
yeA, same here...grew up in the 90s with the TV, parents weren't home until late or if they were they just threw me in the basement with the TV, some video games, some VHS tapes and left me alone. LOL.

Daps
What’s sad is people on twitch watching other mfers playing video games!! That is some lame ass shyt!

That and watching cam shows of bytches and paying for it! :mjlol:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I wouldn't say I "watch tv" like spending hours per dy watching mindless reality shows, or local news, but I follow a few shows, and check Netflix, etc, for a few more. Quality television is art, no different than movies, or literature. And watching a little national news to witness the times we live in, isn't unhealthy either, in moderation.

Daps
I wouldn't say I "watch tv" like spending hours per dy watching mindless reality shows, or local news, but I follow a few shows, and check Netflix, etc, for a few more. Quality television is art, no different than movies, or literature. And watching a little national news to witness the times we live in, isn't unhealthy either, in moderation.
I agree to this but networks only pick on shows that apply to a certain agenda. They’re all propaganda aggregators.

Daps
TBH, I think social media is the monster of all media cause it combines EVERY single media into one platform.

I love the shyt, but I see it for what it is too at the same time.

Social media is only useful for marketing your business and staying connected to your customer base.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
You can't fault the medium for people's delusions. It's just a tool to showcase different sides of humanity.
Televison doesn't really show different sides of humanity...more like the white side of humanity with a couple of token blacks, asians, and hispanics and an indian or two in between.

That's not my idea of humanity...maybe if you're some milque toast white person that lives in Omaha, Nebraska that ain't never seen non-whites before, but for me? fukk that.