Television is such a sad activity

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
As long as it doesn't consume you, I don't see the issue.

2-3 hours a day at most. Anything more than that is just wasteful.
That's alot of TV....then add that up daily and weekly...yeah, that's alot.

I can honestly say since 2008 I've probably watched less than 100 hours of TV total.

basedlawd

Banned
Daps
Televison doesn't really show different sides of humanity...more like the white side of humanity with a couple of token blacks, asians, and hispanics and an indian or two in between.

That's not my idea of humanity...maybe if you're some milque toast white person that lives in Omaha, Nebraska that ain't never seen non-whites before, but for me? fukk that.
definitely didn't say all sides

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
with everything in life, moderation is the key. you may not watch hours of tv, but u party a lot, spending your money on frivolous things. you may think you're having a good time, but in reality, you're just an idiot.

do what makes ya happy. but dont sit on that high horse and try to cast judgements on those who live differently from u.

and yes, i barely watch tv anymore, mainly because, as i grew older, i realize time is money. i have no business wasting hours on end sitting idle.

but when u wanna relax for a change, clear ur head, there's not a damn thing wrong with binge watching on whatever the hell you want, or doing whatever u want to, if its not tv related.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
I find it sad how much TV black people watch compared to other races. I just find it troubling how much media we consume...

Like seriously, where is the pro-black stuff on TV. TV is for cacs breh. BY cacs. For cacs.

It all comes down to economics, if significantly more black people had the economic means to partake in outdoor activities and travel, etc then we wouldn't engage in the cheapest form of entertainment there is at the rate we do.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Prior to television people went to shows, such as stand-up comedy clubs/bars, concerts , stage plays, etc and all of that can now be beamed to you in the comfort of your own home. You want to deride people because they want to be entertained at home?:stopitslime:

Mʀ2ᴋDᴇᴇᴢ

Licensed New Age Healer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
For the most part I just watch Hulu, Amazon video and use Microsoft Edge on my Xbox for watching things.

Only time I really watch tv is for NBA & like 3-5 shows I fukk with I may feel the need to catch a new episode on.