Television is such a sad activity

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
BTW, I stopped watching TV back in 2008. I've been through this story on here but it really was a combination of taking media studies classes in college and watching CSA (Confederate States Of America) that made me stop fukking with TV for good. I haven't owned a TV or watched a tv that wasn't at a barber shop or a bar or another friend's house since then. I really like to take into consideration what I read or watch. I can't even watch TV. I hate how overwhelmingly WHITE it is. It legit makes me angry! And I why do I have to sit through majority whit programming just to find black characters to relate to? I'd rather spend the time I would of spent watching TV doing stuff that's actually constructive. I work out daily, I make music, I work, I do art, I write...it's more beneficial for me and my well being. I remember when I watched TV all the time I was FAT...I would just sit around and watch TV and eat at the same time.

TV is a devil. It implants all of these irrational fears into people's head, it promotes propoganda, there's very little oppositipon to this propoaganda and brainwashing, it teaches people to hate themselves and to hate us as black people...the fukk is the point in me ingesting this fukking mindless bullshyt on a daily basis? To entertain myself? Nah. I can find other productive ways to entertain myself that don't involve staring at a TV screen for hours on end daily.

Also, for the people that say the internet is the same thing as TV> LOL. It's not and never was. The internet is TWO way communication. TV is one way communication. One way communication without anything to make any discernible decisions on whether the content in front of you is good or not beforehand...is DANGEROUS.
I never watch videos that involve people in front of a camera on youtube, I only use youtube for music.
I like being able to pick and choose the content I want to see, not stuff that's forced on me that I somewhat mind sandwhiched in between commercials I can't even stand...

TV never gave me free music. Free movies. I could never order any fashion I want off TV....it's obsolete.

And don't suggest I should fall off the wagon and start watching bullshyt like Game Of Thrones cause everyone else does. :scust:
Yup
I feel infinitely more satisfied when I create art and music compared to when I just binge watch shows and accomplish absolutely nothing.

I also realize that I feel like without eating junk food, watching TV is incomplete (I only watch certain shows on Hulu now rarely). I binge on junk food and TV shows wasting my physical and mental health simultaneously. Its fukked up.

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
square-1469547581-simpsons-tv-gif.gif

Daps
:mjlol: Now we can't watch TV :russ: y'all be coming up with everything

If you play video games you lost :francis:

If you go to six flags you're depressed :hhh:

If you still reading books hold this L :picard:
Dog do what you want it’s your life if you think it’s cool then it is. Don’t let nobody tell you different lmfao.

Daps
Can’t spend our money how we want.

Can’t drive the cars we want.

Can’t dance or have fun.

Now, we can’t watch tv?

What are we allowed to do?
Why are you guys so susceptible to the opinions of anonymous nikkas on the internet if you like doing it you like doing it. Its an open forum so i was just giving my take

Everything outside of procreation is entertainment anyways.