Terrence Ross says the NBA's 'groupie' culture is a thing of the past

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
:ohhh:im listening

I didnt go to LSU, but when I was an undergrad at my school I was friends with some players on the bball team, and our house was one of the go to party spots. Ive seen some sht. One example: one night we were have a smackin party, and in the middle of it, one of the basketball players took a chick into my bathroom. They was in there for a minute, so we broke into the bathroom to find money passed out on the toilet, while ol girl was suckin his dikk with a vengeance. That started a lil trend among a few players, where they would wait until they had to take a sht, and then invite a female with them to the bathroom to suck them up while they were on the toilet.

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I didnt go to LSU, but when I was an undergrad at my school I was friends with some players on the bball team, and our house was one of the go to party spots. Ive seen some sht. One example: one night we were have a smackin party, and in the middle of it, one of the basketball players took a chick into my bathroom. They was in there for a minute, so we broke into the bathroom to find money passed out on the toilet, while ol girl was suckin his dikk with a vengeance. That started a lil trend among a few players, where they would wait until they had to take a sht, and then invite a female with them to the bathroom to suck them up while they were on the toilet.
You mean blumpkins :russ: What color were these girls