Terrence Ross says the NBA's 'groupie' culture is a thing of the past

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
I didnt go to LSU, but when I was an undergrad at my school I was friends with some players on the bball team, and our house was one of the go to party spots. Ive seen some sht. One example: one night we were have a smackin party, and in the middle of it, one of the basketball players took a chick into my bathroom. They was in there for a minute, so we broke into the bathroom to find money passed out on the toilet, while ol girl was suckin his dikk with a vengeance. That started a lil trend among a few players, where they would wait until they had to take a sht, and then invite a female with them to the bathroom to suck them up while they were on the toilet.

A blumpkin right? :dead:

Yeah my homie had some slore do that for him back in high school

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Male and female groupies are EVERYWHERE.

Shiddd. I was friends with the
QB in college. nikka had a crazy buzz...As if he was already an NFL star. He got cut shortly after being drafted :wow:

Now he works a regular job :to:

His social media still pops, but I used to hear him talk about his glory days we'll after he was a college star :snoop:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why you all over him then bruh? You sound very concerned about what this dude has going on in his life. You know him or something? Follow the raptors??

We're talking about famous athletes' stories and escapades. It's entertaining. Get the fukk out if you have an issue bruh. Tired of your self righteous nut hugging losers on here. You personally know John Wall? No? So what's it to you what people talk about? Keep your mouth shut.

Klyk21

Hate is Rising, Love is Dying....
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
We're talking about famous athletes' stories and escapades. It's entertaining. Get the fukk out if you have an issue bruh. Tired of your self righteous nut hugging losers on here. You personally know John Wall? No? So what's it to you what people talk about? Keep your mouth shut.
Sorry, i forgot, you a certified nut catcher for these dudes :mjlol: