Terrence Ross says the NBA's 'groupie' culture is a thing of the past

Giselle

Daps
these groupies are like "i got to hang out with an nba star and all i had to do was suck his dikk :pachaha:"

these nba players are like "i got to "chill" with a bad instagram model, and all I had to do was pay for her (flights, hotel room, dinner & other activities, gifts, and "hush" money so my girl & the media won't find out and so that we can keep "chillin' ")."
UDDdi.png

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
I can't believe this. My cousin used to play in the NFL and I went to his hotel when they played the Falcons one year. Groupies, geeks, autographers seekers, and wannabes were errywhere. Security couldn't have changed that much in 8 years. I think T-Ross was just being PC
My wife works at the hotel where all the visiting nfl teams stay. Security is not heavy like that and them cats be all over the hotel by themselves.

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
What dude WOULDN'T be "easy" in this situation? :youngsabo:

A lot of NBA players don't dabble in those kind of activities because they know what could happen. It's only a matter of time before he slips and impregnates one.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
these nba players are like "i got to "chill" with a bad instagram model, and all I had to do was pay for her (flights, hotel room, dinner & other activities, gifts, and "hush" money so my girl & the media won't find out and so that we can keep "chillin' ")."
UDDdi.png
can they score enough points and play defense well? yes? oh ok

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
I also forgot to add this nikka Terrence loves white women and is constantly chasing after them.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
thats Pr talk..
:beli:
I pray that hoes start starving again because
they look better broke.....
hoes getting money because they fukked
a rich/famous nikka is disgusting....
I blame drake and the rest of these " i'll pay your rent"
ass nikkas.
wat6rr.jpg

Giselle

Daps
can they score enough points and play defense well? yes? oh ok

Oprah_confused.gif

Um, groupies don't care about that, they want money and/or fame. They don't fluck for free. Most don't even care if the player sits on the bench during the whole season, they just want one that has NBA money & title.

I'm kind of confused now. What did you think usually goes on?