Terrence Ross says the NBA's 'groupie' culture is a thing of the past

DAlbert

All Star
Daps
dis nikka Ross lying, not gonna put names out there

but I've heard of security having to check players rooms before they enter just incase some crazy bytch is hiding inside

for the most part groupie game has moved to twitter/IG... media tabloids are always off and out of touch

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
I didnt go to LSU, but when I was an undergrad at my school I was friends with some players on the bball team, and our house was one of the go to party spots. Ive seen some sht. One example: one night we were have a smackin party, and in the middle of it, one of the basketball players took a chick into my bathroom. They was in there for a minute, so we broke into the bathroom to find money passed out on the toilet, while ol girl was suckin his dikk with a vengeance. That started a lil trend among a few players, where they would wait until they had to take a sht, and then invite a female with them to the bathroom to suck them up while they were on the toilet.

:huhldup: Damn, feel bad for who wife's that up

92Inc

Fear me
Daps
Reppin
oklahoma city
Oprah_confused.gif

Um, groupies don't care about that, they want money and/or fame. They don't fluck for free. Most don't even care if the player sits on the bench during the whole season, they just want one that has NBA money & title.

I'm kind of confused now. What did you think usually goes on?
you sound like a groupie

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
:mjlol:

If you play varsity ball in high school and have any type of local fame/being recruited by colleges, you can have a different female waiting by your locker every afternoon. There's no way in hell an NBA athlete doesn't have a stable of these chicks kicking down his door. :heh:

C'mon Terrence. :mjlol:

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
Why you all over him then bruh? You sound very concerned about what this dude has going on in his life. You know him or something? Follow the raptors??

Most of my posts were about John Wall though. I know a chick he hooked up with and I'm a Wizard fan I don't want him slippin and getting a chick pregnant. :to: