Texting Games And People Trying To Appear Busy In 2016

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Sick and tired of people who play texting games. Now if you don't feel like replying immediately then I understand. But to purposely reply within a certain time frame to give off the illusion that you are busy, not on your phone 24/7, etc then your on some bullshyt.

I've dealt with women where if I didn't text them back literally 34 minutes later because my phone wasn't on me, they'd text me back exactly 34 minutes later. What the fukk kinda stupid shyt is that?

I only use my phone mainly for music when I'm out and about. At home I leave it in my room and it's not always near me. But most people, especially women have their phones glued to their hand 24/7.

I could have woke up or been in the gym so I respond to a text message about 2 hours after it was sent, a chick wouldn't respond for either two hours or double that. :mindblown:

And how did you just respond to my text, I ask a question a second later but you don't respond for a couple hours :wtf: Real talk. Have you ever texted a chick, she ain't respond for 10 mins so you don't respond for 10 mins, then she don't respond for 30 mins, so you don't respond for 30 mins then she don't respond for 3 hours?

Not gonna even be that dude that texts anymore. Just gonna call if I want to talk to you or set a time and place to meet up.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:francis:Had this convo with @The5thLetter a few days ago. The shyt is SUPER annoying. If you don't wanna speak right now, cool, but people who clearly put time restrictions on shyt
to gauge your interest...they can all eat a dikk. Now to be fair, my phone is always on silent and I don't keep it on me most times, but when I get the opportunity, im texting away to those
who wanted to communicate. The whole send a couple messages, let hours pass, send one, repeat....nah, fukk that, buddy. This is why you don't play them games and you try
to get folks to come out with you. Till then, you not gonna have me looking like some stalker cause you wanna show off how "pimpin" you are.

collateral.

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
Texting games are wack af. Like chicks aren't on their phone every minute of the day. If you're gonna reply 2 hours later you might as well save your energy, fukk you too. And I keep the read receipts on my phone, but you can get a text and see what it says without having to go into the thread and having it marked as read so I be doing that

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
That's why I bush girls with the quickness. If I hit you up multiple times a day and get infrequent replies I'm done with you :camby: I had a girl text me out the blue the other day and I hit her back with the "whose this?" and she felt mad salty. Will never speak to her non-texting ass again. IDGAF

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's why I bush girls with the quickness. If I hit you up multiple times a day and get infrequent replies I'm done with you :camby: I had a girl text me out the blue the other day and I hit her back with the "whose this?" and she felt mad salty. Will never speak to her non-texting ass again. IDGAF
Yup. Problem is they get away with it too much so they cool doing that bullshyt, yet you know they have 3-4 social media accounts and stay tied to they shyt. They don't give a fukk about you
if you gotta wait more than a couple hours for a reply, for real. These type of chicks will have multiple dudes in they phone too, so its best to pass on the bullshyt right away.

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
Yup. Problem is they get away with it too much so they cool doing that bullshyt, yet you know they have 3-4 social media accounts and stay tied to they shyt. They don't give a fukk about you
if you gotta wait more than a couple hours for a reply, for real. These type of chicks will have multiple dudes in they phone too, so its best to pass on the bullshyt right away.
Frfr. A few years ago a nikka would anxiously wait by the phone and be pissed by non replies. These days I just say fukk that bytch. People make time for who they want :manny:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
:francis:Had this convo with @The5thLetter a few days ago. The shyt is SUPER annoying. If you don't wanna speak right now, cool, but people who clearly put time restrictions on shyt
to gauge your interest...they can all eat a dikk. Now to be fair, my phone is always on silent and I don't keep it on me most times, but when I get the opportunity, im texting away to those
who wanted to communicate. The whole send a couple messages, let hours pass, send one, repeat....nah, fukk that, buddy. This is why you don't play them games and you try
to get folks to come out with you. Till then, you not gonna have me looking like some stalker cause you wanna show off how "pimpin" you are.
well ur first mistake was tlkn to 5th when i'm still alive :dame:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Frfr. A few years ago a nikka would anxiously wait by the phone and be pissed by non replies. These days I just say fukk that bytch. People make time for who they want :manny:
:snoop:That was me. I literally would not give a fukk about a phone most of the time, but a chick on my mind? Suddenly im obsessively checking it every 10-15 minutes.

Nah, B, not me anymore. I used to be SUPER happy when I would finally get that text back:dahell:And all it would be is some "sorry, was busy". Maybe I get 2-3 texts back but then she ready

to go to sleep. Rinse and repeat. I may be too willing to toss chicks into the bushes nowadays, but its cause of shyt like phone texting games and pulling back when I show affection that got me

categorizing every chick as an enemy in the war of dating.