Texting Games And People Trying To Appear Busy In 2016

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Yeah I try to reply to my girl in a reasonable time or else she gonna think I'm foolin around or doin something with someone else smh. nikkas still playing games and shyt, she got her own fingerprint on my iPhone 7 :what:

But I'm only 19 so Idk how the old the rest of y'all are, girls still be playing these games at my age
You better take that shyt off. Don't let yo girl control you. Tell her to stop that shyt with her insecure ass. Got damn you simping hard. Her fingerprint is your iphone passcode? :mjlol: :dead:

Daps
You better take that shyt off. Don't let yo girl control you. Tell her to stop that shyt with her insecure ass. Got damn you simping hard. Her fingerprint is your iphone passcode? :mjlol: :dead:

A young nikka might be in love so Ima let shyt happen honestly :yeshrug:

And yes but in iPhone you can use multiple fingerprints, I obviously have mine on my damn phone already

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
Yeah I try to reply to my girl in a reasonable time or else she gonna think I'm foolin around or doin something with someone else smh. nikkas still playing games and shyt, she got her own fingerprint on my iPhone 7 :what:

But I'm only 19 so Idk how the old the rest of y'all are, girls still be playing these games at my age

That's a major warning sign right there. But you 19, you'll learn in good time. A woman not trusting and requiring dumb shyt like that does not bode well...

Asiatic Black Hebrew

Zulu passenger out of Africa
Daps
Do what works for you. :yeshrug: If you aren't getting the response you want, move on.

I agree. It used to be hard for me to let go of girls, especially ones that I am sleeping with regularly. But I am not going to allow someone to disrespect me or make me feel as though I'm being used and/or tampered with. You can't sacrifice your self respect for some p*ssy. fukk all that. I've realized that I simply cannot put up with a female who is a terrible communicator. Someone who doesn't respond, gives bullshyt responses, goes rogue for days at a time, doesn't answer questions directly, or has difficulty communicating how she feels. Any chick who does any of these is bush bound.