That time Dr. King crushed the buildings and defined a true "ADOS" agenda

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)

I'm pretty we've all seen this clip. It's just over a minute long so no timestamp, but to summarize for those that can't listen, thru the homestead act:
  1. The US government gave away millions of acres to European immigrants but nothing for ADOS
  2. The US government built land-grant colleges to teach European immigrants how to farm and did nothing for ADOS
  3. The US government provided county agents to help European immigrants to further their expertise and did nothing for ADOS

Somebody let me know if there's a bigger case, but I'm pretty sure this was the largest land andcollege grab in American history... So why aren't they the primary target of ADOS agenda and discussions? :jbhmm: This shyt started was enacted in 1863, we were still enslaved, and African and Caribbeans immigrants weren't allowed to come to the country until a century later... But the talk is allllways about them :jbhmm:

I'm willing to hear out anything that comes CLOSE in comparison but let's be reality :comeon: Bottom line, why is it so hard for ADOS to focus on the REAL immigrants that took what we built? Don't come with that shyt about "Why can't we define ourselves" cuz that's clearly not part of the argument being made here.

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
Everybody in this country has ate off of us and everybody has to pay. Stop being obtuse.

I think you're the one being obtuse here. African and Caribbean immigrants in particular I mentioned over and over and over and over again, when The Data™ and history shows European immigrants are the true thiefs. I'm asking where that energy is.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Throwing other black people under the bus is usually what works when you are seeking out butter biscuits. AADOS is subconsciencely doing what they have seen work throughout history over and over again when you want something from the European:respect:

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
I think you're the one being obtuse here. African and Caribbean immigrants in particular I mentioned over and over and over and over again, when The Data™ and history shows European immigrants are the true thiefs. I'm asking where that energy is.

European immigrants are just regular cacs now. Cacs are getting the most smoke and will have to pay the majority of reparations. Black immigrants are catching strays for being wilful puppets of cacs.

:dahell:

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
European immigrants are just regular cacs now. Cacs are getting the most smoke and will have to pay the majority of reparations. Black immigrants are catching strays for being wilful puppets of cacs.

:dahell:

Breh I'm not fully sure how to reply to the bolded... They're "just regular cacs now"??? What are you implying there? I wanna confirm the thought pattern before I jump to conclusions.

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
cause ADOS actually believes in the American project, so what they look like bucking at cacs or the the systems that are in place.

let me say this again

they actually believe

that the system that was built on the enslavement of African people, conducted atrocity on top of atrocity

then eradicated majority of the indigenous population and made them damn near invisible

is worth maintaining and continuing on, just replace and sprinkle a few black folk in positions of power and dump buckets into the pockets of the established and elites, much like the holocaust reparations fiasco

these people are fanning a smokescreen for people to submit under them, and they will even go so far to cut off people within their own ranks if they dare suggests we make revolutionary changes and not reforms

fascism 101

I'm pretty we've all seen this clip. It's just over a minute long so no timestamp, but to summarize for those that can't listen, thru the homestead act:
  1. The US government gave away millions of acres to European immigrants but nothing for ADOS
  2. The US government built land-grant colleges to teach European immigrants how to farm and did nothing for ADOS
  3. The US government provided county agents to help European immigrants to further their expertise and did nothing for ADOS

Somebody let me know if there's a bigger case, but I'm pretty sure this was the largest land andcollege grab in American history... So why aren't they the primary target of ADOS agenda and discussions? :jbhmm: This shyt started was enacted in 1863, we were still enslaved, and African and Caribbeans immigrants weren't allowed to come to the country until a century later... But the talk is allllways about them :jbhmm:

I'm willing to hear out anything that comes CLOSE in comparison but let's be reality :comeon: Bottom line, why is it so hard for ADOS to focus on the REAL immigrants that took what we built? Don't come with that shyt about "Why can't we define ourselves" cuz that's clearly not part of the argument being made here.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Breh I'm not fully sure how to reply to the bolded... They're "just regular cacs now"??? What are you implying there? I wanna confirm the thought pattern before I jump to conclusions.

He is saying jews,Irish etc are seen as white people in America so there is no need to specefically point them out. Since ADOS are already critical towards whites and are making demands of whites for the money. Ironically,ADOS can manage to be divisive and specefic when it comes to other black people as if white supremacy gets specefic or differentiates. ADOS need to spend more time looking at some of those piece of shyt immigrants like the Irish and see how they came to power.
Black people refuse to concentrate ourselves in one place for whatever reason,everyone is so proud to be a proud NY,ATL,Cali,Chicago etc "representer".

I suggest moving out of the country period,but if you don't want to do that because its too much work,or its not "your home",AA's could at least work to concentrate ourselves in one major city,or in one state and take it over like the Irish did in Boston for example:respect:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.

this is what happens when non-ados blacks think everything we say is directly about them. "immigrants" means all races. You're laying out the exact stance Professor black truth laid out in that video about how "immigrants owe us slavery reparations too". There's a thread on this video, where alot of yall didn't even watch it but commented on nothing in the video. But then this thread is made saying exactly what's in the video. Yall keep making this solely about African immigrants when it's about everybody that ate. :pachaha:

Pit Bull

GATOR
Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw Mafia
By that logic 2nd and 3rd generation black immigrants are just "regular blacks" now...
Nah the difference is white immigrants come here and join white supremacy. Most Black immigrants come here and try to drop they nuts on African Americans, talk down, and babble about how superior you are.

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
Everybody don't touch the thread like it got AIDS on it :huhldup:

this is what happens when non-ados blacks think everything we say is directly about them. "immigrants" means all races. You're laying out the exact stance Professor black truth laid out in that video about how "immigrants owe us slavery reparations too". There's a thread on this video, where alot of yall didn't even watch it but commented on nothing in the video. But then this thread is made saying exactly what's in the video. Yall keep making this solely about African immigrants when it's about everybody that ate. :pachaha:

I swear, y'all ain't even reading :snoop:

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
Nah the difference is white immigrants come here and join white supremacy. Most Black immigrants come here and try to drop they nuts on African Americans, talk down, and babble about how superior you are.
nikka what's the difference in what you described? :heh:

Wait I know the difference, one is white and the other is black so you feel more comfortable attacking the one with the darker skin tone.:russell:

Pit Bull

GATOR
Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw Mafia
nikka what's the difference in what you described? :heh:

Wait I know the difference, one is white and the other is black so you feel more comfortable attacking the one with the darker skin tone.:russell:
How many crackas you Don touched up in real life, boy? How many white boys you Don walked up on and called a cracker to they face and dare Em to call you a ******. I'm a head bussa nikka in real life, a real gator. You nikkas love hollin bout a damn cracka but if one pushed up on you you'd shyt yo fukkin pants bytch. I'm forever on a crackas ass.

I don't even believe in black on black violence like that but nikkas gon respect sum get outta line and it's on.

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
How many crackas you Don touched up in real life, boy? How many white boys you Don walked up on and called a cracker to they face and dare Em to call you a ******. I'm a head bussa nikka in real life, a real gator. You nikkas love hollin bout a damn cracka but if one pushed up on you you'd shyt yo fukkin pants bytch. I'm forever on a crackas ass.

I don't even believe in black on black violence like that but nikkas gon respect sum get outta line and it's on.
:russell::bryan: nikka you'd be dead if you was about that life like ol boy in Dallas who went Rambo on the police.