That time Dr. King crushed the buildings and defined a true "ADOS" agenda

Pit Bull

GATOR
Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw Mafia
And to answer to question bytch nikka white folks know how to come over here and the join the ranks, play they part. Black immigrants come over here talkin about what they did. What belong to them. Who was what while distancing themselves from us at the same time you stupid fukk.

Pit Bull

GATOR
Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw Mafia
:russell::bryan: nikka you'd be dead if you was about that life like ol boy in Dallas who went Rambo on the police.
That's how I know you p*ssy nikka. Walkin up on a cracker is some comic book level Deadpool shyt to you. fakkit ass nikka stay in yo lane. How many crackas wit confederate flag wavers you Don ran up on made them nikkas back down? p*ssy ass nikka. All that fake coli militant talk y'all be on I do that shyt in real life, in the belly of the beast. Don't test me nikka

I'm from where MLK dem marched at nikka I ain't never backed down from no muthafukkin cracka

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
OP, I thought you were done with Ados?

I said I'm about done til I see it in the real world and honestly, I'm just looking to have a discussion on the OP. Idk wtf these other brehs are doing. Also, what ADOS is and what I'm in support of aren't mutually exclusive but there's some rifts

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
European immigrants are just regular cacs now. Cacs are getting the most smoke and will have to pay the majority of reparations. Black immigrants are catching strays for being wilful puppets of cacs.

:dahell:
European immigrants come into this country every day and settle within an already existing system of institutional racism.

Some were discriminated against and benefitted from that becoming unlawful after the civil rights movement. Like the irish and russians.

Intresting how the anti immigration MAGA wave never comes for them like it does black and latino ppl.

Also intresting how this DOS energy never comes for them. Instead it moves in a way most preferable to white folks; against other black people.:ohhh:Of course Dr king wasnt trying to fight with brothers from other lands over scraps from cacs

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
I said I'm about done til I see it in the real world and honestly, I'm just looking to have a discussion on the OP. Idk wtf these other brehs are doing. Also, what ADOS is and what I'm in support of aren't mutually exclusive but there's some rifts

I don’t know why making a distinction in our heritage from the heritage of 1st and 2nd generation immigrants feels like an attack.

What are you truly mad about? What energy should we keep and for why?

AggiePride336.

Black American. The Sipp/Carolina.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
How is the talk always about “immigrants”, when one of the biggest things were after is reparations? Also, what do you mean we are not going after them? Dawg, there’s a thread in here where Ados organized and had letters going to that same US government you say we’re not checking. You mention immigrants, it’s been the immigrants in here who have said when we mention going after the government for what is owed, call us out for going to “white daddy.”

I don’t understand this thread at all, and really think you and others just want to find something to nitpick about. I believe it’s because we’re looking out for self now.

Like I said man. You are free to do your pan african thing. Nobody who is down with Ados has tried to stop you

Colicat

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
European immigrants come into this country every day and settle within an already existing system of institutional racism.

Some were discriminated against and benefitted from that becoming unlawful after the civil rights movement. Like the irish and russians.

Intresting how the anti immigration MAGA wave never comes for them like it does black and latino ppl.

Also intresting how this DOS energy never comes for them. Instead it moves in a way most preferable to white folks; against other black people.:ohhh:Of course Dr king wasnt trying to fight with brothers from other lands over scraps from cacs

Y’all are purposefully conflating issues... “anti immigration energy” is not the same thing as the ADOS movement.

Y’all just want to make yourselves into some sort of victim

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And to answer to question bytch nikka white folks know how to come over here and the join the ranks, play they part. Black immigrants come over here talkin about what they did. What belong to them. Who was what while distancing themselves from us at the same time you stupid fukk.
So the white immigrants who profit off civil rights while being actually raciat are Aok but the negros :mjpls:

They are the real problem :mjpls:
I don’t know why making a distinction in our heritage from the heritage of 1st and 2nd generation immigrants feels like an attack.

What are you truly mad about? What energy should we keep and for why?
What practical political outcome do you see coming from this aside from possibly splitting the black vote?

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y’all are purposefully conflating issues... “anti immigration energy” is not the same thing as the ADOS movement.

Y’all just want to make yourselves into some sort of victim
Not an immigrant cornball try again

Is it possible for people to not be disingenuous on this topic without lashing out into a "b b but yall just mad we being different" nobody cares fr bruh. This purity test is not acknowledged by this country.

This outcry for distinction, so if isnt about black immigrants, who are the others we have to distinguish ourselves against. So much so that our black skin isnt distinguishing enough so we have to use the suffering of our forefathers?

Colicat

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
So the white immigrants who profit off civil rights while being actually raciat are Aok but the negros :mjpls:

They are the real problem :mjpls:

What practical political outcome do you see coming from this aside from possibly splitting the black vote?

People should always vote in their best interests....why should votes split unless y’all don’t have the same upheaval of white supremacy goal as ADOS? :sas2:

Colicat

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
Not an immigrant cornball try again

Is it possible for people to not be disingenuous on this topic without lashing out into a "b b but yall just mad we being different" nobody cares fr bruh. This purity test is not acknowledged by this country.

This outcry for distinction, so if isnt about black immigrants, who are the others we have to distinguish ourselves against. So much so that our black skin isnt distinguishing enough so we have to use the suffering of our forefathers?

Nawl breh, I care. My ancestors were stripped of their identity, humanity, and their glory. My fighting for their legacy to be identified, respected, remembered, and reimbursed is inspite of any other black tribe that steps onto the land that my family shed 400 years of blood to create.

The only reason this distinction feels like an attack is because of a guilty conscience.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People should always vote in their best interests....why should votes split unless y’all don’t have the same upheaval of white supremacy goal as ADOS? :sas2:

Didnt answer the question as expected:sas2:

So there is no practical purpose. And the only thing you could do with the question is levy another attack on black people. :sas1:

Voting in favor of equality is in everyone's self intrest, is there any indication black immigrants vote against them? Weird flex:sas2: You were claiming to not be anti immigrant a post or so ago

Equality is the path MY people, African americans since the inception of this country. :sas1:Malcom X was pan africanist too.

Even im recent times, irl nobody black, AA, immigrant or otherwise is divesting their identity from brothers like Obama. You're the one looking funny style:sas2: makes sense tho. Your account has a history of bashing black folks, black men in particular.:sas2::sas1: