That time Dr. King crushed the buildings and defined a true "ADOS" agenda

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
How is the talk always about “immigrants”, when one of the biggest things were after is reparations? Also, what do you mean we are not going after them? Dawg, there’s a thread in here where Ados organized and had letters going to that same US government you say we’re not checking. You mention immigrants, it’s been the immigrants in here who have said when we mention going after the government for what is owed, call us out for going to “white daddy.”

I don’t understand this thread at all, and really think you and others just want to find something to nitpick about. I believe it’s because we’re looking out for self now.

Like I said man. You are free to do your pan african thing. Nobody who is down with Ados has tried to stop you

You really don't get what I'm talking about? If you had to guess, how many other threads are like the one you're talking about? Now how many are about some diaspora war shyt or devolve into it? No really. How many??? I haven't talked about Pan Africanism in a MINUTE when it comes to this topic breh.

I HAVE been asking about grassroots organizing and candidates tho :usure:

I HAVE shared experience establishing an agenda and getting people in office tho :usure:

I HAVE asked why people are so caught up with Africans and Caribbeans who have no influence on us receiving reparations tho :usure:

I HAVE tried to point out when personalities are appropriating the movement for their clicks tho :usure:

I AM trying to provide historical context in this thread tho :usure:

And all that either makes me an "immigrant", a "c00n", an "agent", or someone that should just stick to pan africanism if I don't agree with every-little-bit of what ADOS seems to be right now. I don't doubt that ADOS is energized but do you truly believe deep down that it's focused? Be honest breh.

Last edited:

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
Didnt answer the question as expected:sas2:

So there is no practical purpose. And the only thing you could do with the question is levy another attack on black people. :sas1:

Voting in favor of equality is in everyone's self intrest, is there any indication black immigrants vote against them? Weird flex:sas2: You were claiming to not be anti immigrant a post or so ago

Equality is the path MY people, African americans since the inception of this country. :sas1:Malcom X was pan africanist too.

Even im recent times, irl nobody black, AA, immigrant or otherwise is divesting their identity from brothers like Obama. You're the one looking funny style:sas2: makes sense tho. Your account has a history of bashing black folks, black men in particular.:sas2::sas1:

The question was asked and answered.

Equality and Justice are not one in the same.
Speaking the truth is not bashing.

Votes would not be split if we were all voting for the same ends. Don’t come at ADOS like we are the cause of votes being split. Wanting justice for our ancestors is not divisive.

GMoney

Nostalgia Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Abundance
The last year of Yvette's and Tone's show has been undergirded by this book

61JG46tZrmL._SX328_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Before that it was

514Li6hb1YL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Both of which highlight what Dr. King spoke on.

Moreover, Yvette, TBA and Tariq give the same energy to their ados brethren they have a problem with. Tell me I'm lying. Say what you want about John Lewis, but he put in work, and all three of these guys have ripped him to shreds. If they can rip John Lewis, the CBC and other segments of ados society to shreds, I don't see why black immigrants are off limits, especially if the critique involves Pan Africanism, reciprocity, or buffer negroes.

I'm tired of Yvette talking about black immigrants because it's used to discredit the movement, and too many black immigrants are just too sensitive and prideful about it. She really ratcheted this up in 2017. The Black America we grew up in and that she wants is in the past. We got to deal with this racist crop of latinos being brought in as the new whites. Black immigrants, however, shouldn't get a special exemption or kid gloves though. They shouldn't be a protected class in black society and we should be able to criticize them like we do other ados if they are really down with us. If they feel a certain way I attribute that to them still identifying with their group more so than ours.

I'm glad the coli and the non-ados brehs bushed that "Tariq hates Nigerians" thread though, cause any sane person knows that was just jokes. Tariq is equal opportunity with his shyt and it's not like Yvette loves latino and Asian immigration either.

Last edited:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nawl breh, I care. My ancestors were stripped of their identity, humanity, and their glory. My fighting for their legacy to be identified, respected, remembered, and reimbursed is inspite of any other black tribe that steps onto the land that my family shed 400 years of blood to create.

The only reason this distinction feels like an attack is because of a guilty conscience.
Thank you for that unconvincing speech from someone who spent their majority of their time on this board bashing black men

Why do you feel black people from other countries would be guilty? They aren't the ones denying our rights. They are being discriminated against by institutional racism same as us, thus they arent profiteers of the system.

The key word in this post: In Spite. Perfect choice of words. This has no purpose other than that. If you are DOS then your blood alone will cover you for any black reparation standard in this country if it ever came. You still have yet to answer the practical purpose question.

Its to spite other black people.

Everything you want, recognition, respect, reimbursement etc, can only be granted by Cacs. I say it doesnt matter because this country at large doesnt distinguish between black ethnicity, they couldnt care less. At large we dont outside of black history month. Cacs too busy trying rewrite black folks out of american history to give you the specialized head pat you want

This country barely acknowledges our claim to this country as citizens, so save me the impassioned speeches invoking the suffering of my people for your spite

The question was asked and answered.

Equality and Justice are not one in the same.

You say this, yet somehow think your spite initiative wouldn't be what would split the vote. :jbhmm:

Speaking the truth is not bashing.

Votes would not be split if we were all voting for the same endsDon’t come at ADOS like we are the cause of votes being split. Wanting justice for our ancestors is not divisive.
If you beleived that then we wouldnt be having this conversation.

The entire point of this whole thing is literally to split the vote because folks beleive dems aint doing enough.:gucci:Splitting the vote during trump's reelection campaign as a bargaining chip has been the point of all these discussions. You talking yourself in circles doing all that lying

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Everybody don't touch the thread like it got AIDS on it :huhldup:

I swear, y'all ain't even reading :snoop:
lol...you skipped over my whole argument. But like I said, people like you keep thinking "immigrants" only mean black. The entire premise of your OP was covered in another thread. :mjlol:Then you try to post this MLK shyt like we haven't seen it. All you're proving is that you haven't paid attention to anything ADOS have told you this whole time. "Did yall know MLK said this!:gladbron:"....it's basically part of what we've already said. Immigrants OF ALL RACES come here to a country built by us eating and it's time we eat.

But keep on with the self-centered bullshyt think ADOS is about YOU. :beli:Shout out to the non-ADOS that get it and quietly support. However, this nikka really thinks this is about him. Circle back around and try to find a new argument...that's what you're going to do. :comeon:

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
Thank you for that unconvincing speech from someone who spent their majority of their time on this board bashing black men

Why do you feel black people from other countries would be guilty? They aren't the ones denying our rights. They are being discriminated against by institutional racism same as us, thus they arent profiteers of the system.

The key word in this post: In Spite. Perfect choice of words. This has no purpose other than that. If you are DOS then your blood alone will cover you for any black reparation standard in this country if it ever came. You still have yet to answer the practical purpose question.

Its to spite other black people.

Everything you want, recognition, respect, reimbursement etc, can only be granted by Cacs. I say it doesnt matter because this country at large doesnt distinguish between black ethnicity, they couldnt care less. At large we dont outside of black history month. Cacs too busy trying rewrite black folks out of american history to give you the specialized head pat you want

This country barely acknowledges our claim to this country as citizens, so save me the impassioned speeches invoking the suffering of my people for your spite

You say this, yet somehow think your spite initiative wouldn't be what would split the vote. :jbhmm:

If you beleived that then we wouldnt be having this conversation.

The entire point of this whole thing is literally to split the vote because folks beleive dems aint doing enough.:gucci:Splitting the vote during trump's reelection campaign as a bargaining chip has been the point of all these discussions. You talking yourself in circles doing all that lying

Nawl. Your goal is to mischaracterize my posts as well as the movement. No need to go back and forth with you.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nawl. Your goal is to mischaracterize my posts as well as the movement. No need to go back and forth with you.
You not saying shyt :umad: good riddance. And stop trying to miscatagorize the suffering of my people to spite other diasporans weak bitxh

Yall cant make an argument outside of "b b but they mad we forming up."

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
we are going after the government and white people

non-ados just constantly want to butt in with their unwarranted criticisms and hate so when we address them it feels like an attack. and that's for our experience in general not just the ados movement
we wouldnt talk about them if they leave us the hell alone. no one is attacking you, we're looking for our just due.

if there black immigrants who are some bullshyt between that goal, sorry we're going to call it out.

GMoney

Nostalgia Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Abundance
Then you try to post this MLK shyt like we haven't seen it.

It's a great clip, but it seems disingenuous to use it as an example when the dynamics of black immigration have changed since 1968.

There's a modern critique and then there's a historical one; Y&T use the modern data from Sandy Darity and others to show our current positionality and the historical record of which Dr. King speaks of as a claim for "getting our check" (reparations).

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
lol...you skipped over my whole argument. But like I said, people like you keep thinking "immigrants" only mean black. The entire premise of your OP was covered in another thread. :mjlol:

I skipped over it cuz it was clear that you were under the impression that I'm "non-ados" when, if you actually read the OP, it's clear I am.

Then you try to post this MLK shyt like we haven't seen it. All you're proving is that you haven't paid attention to anything ADOS have told you this whole time. "Did yall know MLK said this!:gladbron:"

The very first words of the post were "I'm pretty [sure] we've all seen this clip."-- see what I'm talking about??? :gucci:

....it's basically part of what we've already said. Immigrants OF ALL RACES come here to a country built by us eating and it's time we eat.

But keep on with the self-centered bullshyt think ADOS is about YOU. :beli:Shout out to the non-ADOS that get it and quietly support. However, this nikka really thinks this is about him. Circle back around and try to find a new argument...that's what you're going to do. :comeon:

If any immigrant can get it then shouldn't be a problem targeting white people-- they're the original immigrants and they pulled off the grand heist. Right or wrong? Was their a bigger land grab than the Homestead Act or not? But the fact is, I don't see any threads on white people, or latinos (outside of the border and specifically on reparations), or asians, none of that. These threads, the youtube streams, etc focus primarily on African and Caribbean immigrants. All I'm saying is somebody else went off with damn near the whole pie and ya'll act like it's wrong to acknowledge it.

T'krm

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BA DOS Af pr
OP, I thought you were done with Ados?
Very thing that's so fundamentally 'divisive', and off-putting is the very thing those ppl can't seem to ignore:jbhmm:
this is what happens when non-ados blacks think everything we say is directly about them. "immigrants" means all races. You're laying out the exact stance Professor black truth laid out in that video about how "immigrants owe us slavery reparations too". There's a thread on this video, where alot of yall didn't even watch it but commented on nothing in the video. But then this thread is made saying exactly what's in the video. Yall keep making this solely about African immigrants when it's about everybody that ate. :pachaha:
Oh, you mean this.

Everybody in this country has ate off of us and everybody has to pay. Stop being obtuse.
/Thread:yeshrug:

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
we are going after the government and white people

non-ados just constantly want to butt in with their unwarranted criticisms and hate so when we address them it feels like an attack. and that's for our experience in general not just the ados movement
we wouldnt talk about them if they leave us the hell alone. no one is attacking you, we're looking for our just due.

if there black immigrants who are some bullshyt between that goal, sorry we're going to call it out.

If you had to guess, who knows and/or fears more from the ADOS movement right now? Black immigrants or white people? Why?

It's a great clip, but it seems disingenuous to use it as an example when the dynamics of black immigration have changed since 1968.

There's a modern critique and then there's a historical one; Y&T use the modern data from Sandy Darity and others to show our current positionality and the historical record of which Dr. King speaks of as a claim for "getting our check" (reparations).

Disingenuous how? We're talking about the single largest land grab among citizens in American history and not only were we NOT included, we were still enslaved :mindblown: It made it possible for even the podunk white boy to eat well and carry on a legacy, this shyt is the bedrock for mediocre white america... I'm still wondering if there was anything bigger :why: If there is, nobody has shared it so far.

GMoney

Nostalgia Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Abundance
We're talking about the single largest land grab among citizens in American history and not only were we NOT included, we were still enslaved It made it possible for even the podunk white boy to eat well and carry on a legacy, this shyt is the bedrock for mediocre white america... I'm still wondering if there was anything bigger :why: If there is, nobody has shared it so far.

Agreed.

But you didn't post the video just to say all that. You posted this as a counter to the ados crowd who you feel focuses on recent Black immigration instead of the European immigration Dr.King mentioned in the video. It's disingenuous because you know Black America's relationship to immigration has changed since 1968--and we're not just competing with 20th-century white ethnic immigrants anymore.

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
If you had to guess, who knows and/or fears more from the ADOS movement right now? Black immigrants or white people? Why?

white people, but like any other black movement there are black pawns pushing back on it alleviating whites from answering to it

GMoney

Nostalgia Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Abundance
white people, but like any other black movement there are black pawns pushing back on it alleviating whites from answering to it

I think we can make a case that other ADOS, mainline Democrats and Pro-Blacks of different ideologies, are the ones most against it. The only black immigrants that really care are the ones that share a cultural connection with us and feel put out somehow.

The ADOS twitter thing was a fluke and miscalculation the establishment made go viral after they panicked after the initial pushback against Kamala sparked by Tariq. That's when the subsequent ADOS hit piece on MSNBC got everyone activated, so much so that Tone and Yvette had to respond to media and rush to put a site together. The white folks and their negro establishment are definitely the most fearful.