Are the Bucks cooked defensively?

• Total voters

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Bam is top 20 and he’s better than Maxey. Don’t be delusional fam. I got love for the Sixers. It’s a feel good story.
If Jaylen Brown isn't top 20 then neither is Bam, Idk why you brought up Maxey I didn't say he was top 20

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Jaylen Brown isn't top 20 then neither is Bam, Idk why you brought up Maxey I didn't say he was top 20

On what planet is Jaylen Brown better than Bam?

We all watch basketball here. Name a series where Jaylen and Bam have played against eachother and we’ve come away saying Brown was the better player.

I’ve never gone into any series against Boston saying “damn we gotta have a plan for Jaylen Brown”

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
It’s November

Not saying they will get it right but making definitive statements about newly constructed contenders in November is wild.
Well that’s the thrill of being on The Coli and seeing how this take ages :steviej:

But I’ve watched like 5 games including the ones they lost badly. I am very concerned they don’t have enough perimeter defense. I don’t know if the young guys like Beauchamp are going to be trusted come postseason time too.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Well that’s the thrill of being on The Coli and seeing how this take ages :steviej:

But I’ve watched like 5 games including the ones they lost badly. I am very concerned they don’t have enough perimeter defense. I don’t know if the young guys like Beauchamp are going to be trusted come postseason time too.
I think they have time to figure that out. If it is still a mess around mid-January, I can see moves being made.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
On what planet is Jaylen Brown better than Bam?

We all watch basketball here. Name a series where Jaylen and Bam have played against eachother and we’ve come away saying Brown was the better player.

I’ve never gone into any series against Boston saying “damn we gotta have a plan for Jaylen Brown”
And I've never gone into any series where I say "We need a plan for Bam" :francis:

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And I've never gone into any series where I say "We need a plan for Bam" :francis:

:comeon: That’s cap. He’s literally the hub of the Heat’s offense. Maybe if yall had a plan, you’d get out of the 2nd round for once

“Tobias Harris over me?” :mjlol:

Bam has beaten a team in the ECF by himself. Go ask your Celtics friends about the boy.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
:comeon: That’s cap. He’s literally the hub of the Heat’s offense. Maybe if yall had a plan, you’d get out of the 2nd round for once

“Tobias Harris over me?” :mjlol:

Bam has beaten a team in the ECF by himself. Go ask your Celtics friends about the boy.
Jimmy was who tortured us not Bam, what are you talking about?

Embiid does not struggle with bum ass Bam nikka stop:mjlol:

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jimmy was who tortured us not Bam, what are you talking about?

Embiid does not struggle with bum ass Bam nikka stop:mjlol:

:ufdup: Boy couldn’t even average 20 pts against Bam last time they met up in the playoffs

2 way top 20 player in the league :blessed:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
:ufdup: Boy couldn’t even average 20 pts against Bam last time they met up in the playoffs

2 way top 20 player in the league :blessed:
You got me there, it it only took him having a broken eye socket and torn thumb ligament:hubie:

qnsfinest

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
I got no dog in the fight. But according to espn top 100 players coming into the season.

Heat have 2 in top 20- bam 16, jimmy 12

Celtics have 2 in top 20- brown 19, tatum 6

Sixers have 1 in top 20- embiid 3, maxey 42 (could be top 20ish next season)