Are the Bucks cooked defensively?

• Total voters

Mad Good Dro

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Bucks still don’t match up well vs the Celtics, specially now that Brook Lopez can’t camp in the paint and has to come out and guard Porzingis outside. They can have Giannis go for 40 and keep the bums like Pat/Beasley/Lopez and Middleton at bay. Lillard might score 30 a game but he’s given up 35-40 points to the opposing teams point guard several times this season.

Wednesday game should be interesting.

The c’s lost a lot of their Giannis defense so it’s gonna be a lot more efficient 40 bombs coming from him than before, couple that with dame’s gravity it’s gonna be a tough challenge you’re gonna have to try to stop dame because if they both are averaging 30 on high efficiency you’re gonna lose. JT and brown are not matching that production in the playoffs. And trying to stop dame will leave Middleton free and that nikka averaged 24 just last playoffs and cooks yall when they play.. calling him a bum is wild.

I think either way the season will end the same for the C’s.. we will be having convos this off season about who they can get for Brown. :mjlol:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
I’ve not been watching their games lately but every time I check the scores I keep on thinking that it was an OT win, that’s not sustainable :unimpressed:

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Still early and they can always make a move to try to improve on that end. Once they really get to clicking though I think it will be hard for anyone to beat them in a 7 game series though I would have Boston as the favorite if they played though. Lots of time to get to that though.

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
The c’s lost a lot of their Giannis defense so it’s gonna be a lot more efficient 40 bombs coming from him than before, couple that with dame’s gravity it’s gonna be a tough challenge you’re gonna have to try to stop dame because if they both are averaging 30 on high efficiency you’re gonna lose. JT and brown are not matching that production in the playoffs. And trying to stop dame will leave Middleton free and that nikka averaged 24 just last playoffs and cooks yall when they play.. calling him a bum is wild.

I think either way the season will end the same for the C’s.. we will be having convos this off season about who they can get for Brown. :mjlol:

After Game 1,
Celtics depleted “Giannis defense” - 1
Giannis and his 35%Fg percentage - 0

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
:blessed: Just got to have that Early Season drama.
Brook Lopez bailed them out the last two games, scored 28 to make a blowout seem like a close game vs the Celtics and 39 to barely beat the Wizards by 3 points.

Blazers blew a 26 point lead. Only scores 14 in the 4th

Tanking is crazy. Not even Wes Unseld Jr. blew a lead like Chauncey just did. @Serious @Skooby

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Blazers blew a 26 point lead. Only scores 14 in the 4th

Tanking is crazy. Not even Wes Unseld Jr. blew a lead like Chauncey just did. @Serious @Skooby

Bucks will need to figure out a plan for 3pt Shooting Def. in the playoffs, as Dame can do so much himself.

:mjgrin: Unless we feel like Defense wastes too much energy.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Bucks will need to figure out a plan for 3pt Shooting Def. in the playoffs, as Dame can do so much himself.

:mjgrin: Unless we feel like Defense wastes too much energy.
Either that or find a way to outshoot teams from the 3pt line hence why they brought Dame in. Even Denver showed last year that you have to play defense in the playoffs at some point.