The Batman: Ben Affleck Reportedly Wants to Leave the Role

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
It took a monumental level of incompetence for this to occur and they still managed to fukk it up.

They own all their properties unlike Marvel and can't do shyt right. Green Lantern....which should have been on some Star Wars level shyt wasn't even TV movie worthy. Marvel can drop an Antman movie and make it a hit...nobody knows who the fukk the GOTG are or Dr. Strange and now they are household names....Netflix got my grimy shyt and I get Marvel piff 2x a year....imagine if they had xmen and ff.... If WW is watchable an decent it still don't mean shyt....they took what should have been a 4-5 year 6-7 movie processs and shoved it into literally 2 movies

I truly believe WB needs to start over....and counter act the Marvel deal with an Amazon series so you can get riskier with harder edge material....Teen Titans with Nightwing would go a long way to restoring faith for fans.

Sonny Bonds

All Star
Supporter
Daps
They should do a Crisis movie next to explain away why they suddenly have a new actor as Batman. Acknowledge it in-universe.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
But this is WB. They've had these characters for decades and managed to turn out great animated movies with the same characters. Supes is the ultimate boy-scout, love him hate him for the same reason. Bats is OCD, sociopath, PTSD...Wonder Woman is the feminist movement CEO. They can fit them into modern times, like the animateds used to.
well its a lot easier doing it with animated characters who can do anything you want

when you have real actors and sets and props and locations with limitations, it makes it much harder... i'm sure batman vs superman the animated movie would have been a lot better just based on the fact they can draw up whatever comes to mind

and they went totally against the emotional things you mention in the movie.... ultimate boy scout was pouting and crying all movie... batman felt invincible and was never in danger or doing some wild ass shyt and wonder woman was just walking around looking sexy

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dahell: dude admits the same source told him Adrien Brody would be Ant-Man

fake news is a muhfukka

He didn't say it was the same source, just that previous he's had reliable sources that have been wrong. He also made it a point to say it's a rumor that should be taken with a huge grain of salt.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
I hope this is true.

I never liked Afleck as Batman at all.

I would rather it be Fassbender or some unknown.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Been saw this coming..
giphy.gif
he just looks tired
but to spin this he looks like someone sapped the creativity out of him

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I knew shyt was going down hill when Affleck said he wouldn't do the movie unless it had a perfect script...

dikkhead...you writing the script...who the fukk says that about their own work...

that quote wasn't about the script .. it was to stop the fanboys from constantly asking about the solo movie and trynna rush it to the screen ...
he was saying when the script is right we'll make the damn movie...

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
well its a lot easier doing it with animated characters who can do anything you want

when you have real actors and sets and props and locations with limitations, it makes it much harder... i'm sure batman vs superman the animated movie would have been a lot better just based on the fact they can draw up whatever comes to mind

and they went totally against the emotional things you mention in the movie.... ultimate boy scout was pouting and crying all movie... batman felt invincible and was never in danger or doing some wild ass shyt and wonder woman was just walking around looking sexy
But the problem with these movies isn't the action or effects or being unable to bring any scenes from page to film.

Most people have praised the character design, set pieces, color grading, etc and says it looks like a comic book. What people are criticizing is something that's not hard to do at all - creating a good story with well written characters. It's the writing (and occasionally the acting and editing and directing) that's the main problem, not limitations because of it being live action.

Martha as a resolution would have been shytty even in animated form.