The Champs Escape The Beam & Now Face The King's New Regime! | Official Lakers (#7) vs. Warriors (#6) WCSF Thread

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
@Gil Scott-Heroin

I'd quote all your dumbass, overconfident posts, but I know this is tough for you.

Only fitting Lebron would be the one to end this dynasty :wow:
I never said the Warriors were going to win this series. I said all season long that this wasn't a championship caliber team. They had a dream run last season and that wasn't going to happen again.

They'll retool and be back. Just like you counted them out after 2019 and they proved you wrong last season.

Lakers still not winning shyt, so y'all season will still end the the same way, it'll just take a lil' longer for you to reach that destination.

:mjgrin:
I'd quote all your dumbass, overconfident posts, but I know this is tough for you, scrambling to defend Bron's legacy.

It's only fitting it ends it a sweep.

:wpw:

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
I'd quote all your dumbass, overconfident posts, but I know this is tough for you, scrambling to defend Bron's legacy.

It's only fitting it ends it a sweep.

:wpw:
Oh look, the world's newest Nuggets fan has something to say :mjgrin:

Pathetic what that man Stephen made you do. Jumping on the Nuggets bandwagon cause he couldn't outplay a hobbled 38 year old :scust:

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
It's actually good that you guys got swept and wont make it to the finals. It would be a bad watch to see ref ball in the finals :manny:

I'm sure you will wake up in the morning and agree with me once u clear ur head :wow:

Daps

Pathetic what that man Stephen made you do. Jumping on the Nuggets bandwagon cause he couldn't outplay a hobbled 38 year old :scust:
I bet your cracka ass can't wait to stop pretending to be a Lakers fan. What franchise do you want him to go to next?

:lolbron:

You really thought the generational whistle was gonna carry your mans to a championship, only for reality to hit y'all upside the head. You'll be fighting all those charges all summer long now. All those sweep memes. All those can't score on the 'worst rim protector in the league' memes. All those got shut down by Jamal Murray memes.

Daps
Reppin
#LWO

Lmfaooo look at this fukking weasel :laff:

He's genuinely gloating over the nuggets like he wasn't bleeding like a hoe for 6 games making conspiracies about jews and refs :dead:

quantum-leap.gif