The College Thread

PharaohAtem

King Of Egypt.
Daps
Finally I’m done with semester :blessed:. I legit was about to drop all my classes back in late October. I’m proud of myself for sticking through it:blessed:

I know that feeling

A month ago i had 1/9 labs and didn't know if i was gonna make it through this class

Now I turned all of them in and basically just gotta show up to the final to pass this class. I'm probably getting B+ in it too :wow:.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
I was taking a proctored exam on my laptop when it crashed out of no where. You’ll pull through my guy :salute:lmk how high ya GPA has risen at the end of this month.

Something about exam week and these errors

:pachaha:

Oh I already passed, even if I don't show up for my exams and don't hand in my assignments. Last exam on Saturday. Got blessed in Immunology and Molecular Bio

:blessed:

Organic Chem Friday

:lupe:

Most likely going to finish between 83 - 87 average.

Nokids

Promise if I have a seed imma guide him right
Daps
Reppin
Just got my associate's in business and I'm old af, dunno what career to go in. Currently working on my bachelor's at the same time.

Congrats homie, we're in the same boat. I was looking at system chain or finance to specialize in.

Wrote this in 2019 my first post on the coli after being on this for 6 years :lolbron:

A nikka just graduated with his bachelors still cant believe it. Been in school on and off since 2010. I didn't walk since it be cold as hell in December so they gave me the option to walk in May :wow: And I got a finance job thanks to the tips from a coli breh that Ill forever be indebted to :whew:
Funny I posted on FB that I graduated a bytch that used to make fun of me for reading (for leisure) liked it. Since then her life consists of being a single mom with multiple children and making posts of needed therapy :huhldup: Being from the Bronx, def beat the odds and now to focus on stacking and stay out of poverty

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
Something about exam week and these errors

:pachaha:

Oh I already passed, even if I don't show up for my exams and don't hand in my assignments. Last exam on Saturday. Got blessed in Immunology and Molecular Bio

:blessed:

Organic Chem Friday

:lupe:

Most likely going to finish between 83 - 87 average.

goooood shyt :blessed::blessed::salute: B’s Get Degrees

Wrote this in 2019 my first post on the coli after being on this for 6 years :lolbron:

A nikka just graduated with his bachelors still cant believe it. Been in school on and off since 2010. I didn't walk since it be cold as hell in December so they gave me the option to walk in May :wow: And I got a finance job thanks to the tips from a coli breh that Ill forever be indebted to :whew:
Funny I posted on FB that I graduated a bytch that used to make fun of me for reading (for leisure) liked it. Since then her life consists of being a single mom with multiple children and making posts of needed therapy :huhldup: Being from the Bronx, def beat the odds and now to focus on stacking and stay out of poverty

CONGRATS MY GUY:whew: glad to hear you stuck through it after all those years. Show out at that Finance job!

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
Finished my Fall Semester with three B’s and two C’s :francis: not my finest five months but the good news is my GPA didn’t fall off a cliff. 3.35 to a 3.2 … not ideal but could be worse. I need to maintain it for scholarships.

SPRING 2022 IS THE REDEMPTION ARC.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
I had a class in college where we had to proofread other peoples essays, :wow:

That shyt was terrible.
Once I started thinking about my papers as one sided conversations with the reader things got a lot easier and much more comfortable. I'm the authority and you will listen to what I'm saying :ufdup:. If it's "enjoyable" to write, it'll be enjoyable to read and good enough for at least a B. As long as you don't come off like a crayon eater, you're head and shoulders above other people. Even though it seems like it, you don't gotta be smart to make it into college :francis:. Reading other people's papers shows that.

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx

Congrats man , i don't personally know you but seeing that you are from the Bronx which i am too ... it brings a smile to my face to see someone from my borough rise up.

Nokids

Daps
Reppin
Congrats man , i don't personally know you but seeing that you are from the Bronx which i am too ... it brings a smile to my face to see someone from my borough rise up.

Thank you fam! Sorry I didn’t see this reply before but I appreciate it man. Remember being called a nerd in school because a nikka wanted to go to college those same people fukked up in the game now. You already know how the BX life is so appreciate that love fr fr

Nokids

Daps
Reppin
My degree works finally updated and I been waiting to see this for yearssssss

As said before all the people that spoke down on me taking school seriously (downsides of living in the hood) all they could do is watch my stories on social media and see how fun my life has become