The Cs Dispatched The MVP & Now Face Super Saiyan Jimmy! | Official HEAT (#8) vs. Celtics (#2) Eastern Conference Finals Thread

WHO GOES TO THE NBA FINALS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
take-your-time.gif
2021 -
@Gil Scott-Heroin Randle is 2nd team All NBA and MIP :mjlol:

who’s hiding from your bytch ass :russ:

anything he did in the playoffs was GRAVY :russ:
You bytch ass nikka you been duckin the fade ever since the Heat got swept why you in here talkin shyt? :mjlol:
You embarrassed yourself more than I've ever seen anyone on a msgboard ever do before, and this is what makes you come out of hiding?

You're a waste of melanin.

:unimpressed:
take-your-time.gif

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bird Babble

Even if the Lakers make it to the Finals (which I don't think they will), they're not fukking with this Boston team.

We just saw how relentlessly the Celtics attacked Embiid and showed no fear going to the rim. They'll do the same to AD. I mean, who the fukk is going to stop Tatum and Jaylen? A 38-year-old Bron?

Truthfully, the Celtics should have won last season. An all-timer from Steph and an all-stanker from Tatum was the only difference between the two teams. I think they get the job done this season, with Jokic being the only thing that can spoil their party. LA? Naw. Just no. It's not happening.

You're literally not making any sense with any of this.

Like none.

But given you're a Heat fan, I don't expect you to. It's alright you will be humbled at the completion of this series and we can pretend like you didn't make this post.

take-your-time.gif

Daps
2021 -
@Gil Scott-Heroin Randle is 2nd team All NBA and MIP :mjlol:

who’s hiding from your bytch ass :russ:

anything he did in the playoffs was GRAVY :russ:
You bytch ass nikka you been duckin the fade ever since the Heat got swept why you in here talkin shyt? :mjlol:
You embarrassed yourself more than I've ever seen anyone on a msgboard ever do before, and this is what makes you come out of hiding?

You're a waste of melanin.

:unimpressed:
It's taken you two whole years to respond to me so
take-your-time.gif

Daps
Coward babble
Nothing will change the fact when I tagged and quoted you multiple times in 2021 when the Heat got swept (after you were talking shyt), you didn't respond to me, not even once. You then appeared weeks later tagging me about Julius Randle, admitting you were hiding from me, shamelessly deflecting by bringing up another matter instead addressing what happened to the Heat.

A number of other posters called you out for the same shyt.

This went on for two years. You hid from me for two years. Then suddenly in 2023, the moment the Heat are in a comfortable position you start tagging me again.

Every single time you try to play these games with me I'll remind you of how much of a coward you are.

:yeshrug:

Hawala Man

All Star
Daps
This Jimmy and Miami Heat run is very similar to the Dirk Mavs 2011 run although the Mavs roster was different in comparison.

Don't know if anyone remembers when Dirk made it to WCF they were talking about how the Miami Heat would beat the Mavs. Same rhetoric with Jimmy and the Miami Heat now with everyone all over the Nuggets.