The Cs Dispatched The MVP & Now Face Super Saiyan Jimmy! | Official HEAT (#8) vs. Celtics (#2) Eastern Conference Finals Thread

WHO GOES TO THE NBA FINALS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
These mental midgets don't compare to the Celtics big three from 15 years ago.

Them dudes weren't scared of big games and their only downside was that they were too old because dumbass glen rivers wasn't coaching shyt and didn't trust young players.

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Celtics lost Heat came through Order is restored

:blessed:

But forreal this was a fantastic playoff run by the Heat and Jimmy. Spo is easily the best coach in the NBA bar none.

Thank you for the Money Heat I never stopped believing in y'all upsetting the Leprechauns in the name of LWO

:banderas:

Fred

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps

The Story of Game 7.

Most of these are inexcusable.

Indeed terrible spacin, uncoordinated sets, mismanaged execution. Absolute coachin malpractice to put your players in such precarious situations to be unsuccessful :picard: Jaylen neva had a chance unlike last year VS Miami when he had a great series with a far more structured offense. No wonder nikka was so sad when Udoka left and he found out he got hired elsewhere :mjcry:

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
The Heat are clearly the dark horse of these playoffs. Everyone will be picking Denver but I'm not betting against this Heat team. They've taken down an NBA Champion and two Eastern Conference Champions. This is the most dangerous 8th Seed in NBA History. That's now two Finals Appearances and 3 Eastern Conference Final appearances in the last 4 seasons. Props to the Celtics, that was a nice Eastern Conference Title Defense to force a Game 7 after falling down 0-3. Most teams would have packed it in but they fought. I just think they ran out of gas in Game 7.

KGlock

All Star
Daps
We been smoking that Boston pack all night, by far the best of the playoffs

smoking-that-pack.gif