The Death of the UFC

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
the truth is both can co-exist in the same space as niche sports like nascar or tennis with a big fight piquing interest :ld:
Boxing and MMA have coexisted for decades...They're both niche combat sports...We never had any beef till the UFC went mainstream a decade ago and these cornball ass "new" MMA fans arrived talking all this elitist nonsense about how boxers ain't real fighters and boxing is a dying sport...

Nobody likes these UFC clowns including MMA heads...UFC is a joke and so are it's fans...They know and care as much about MMA as Pacquaio/Mayweather stans do boxing...

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
I'm not even trying to compare it to the biggest boxing events. Just average ones.

Here's the most recent for you breh...the purses are out for Showtime Boxing this Saturday and Im 100% SURE casuals dont know any of these 4 Boxers:heh::

Main Event: Jhonny Gonzalez vs Gary Russell Jr.

&

Co-Main Event: Jermell Charlo vs Vanes Martirosyan

That's 1.5 million total base purse paid out to 4 "non-popular" boxers fighting on cable TV:wow:

#Boxing

:banderas:

Monster

Aztec Street Soldier
Daps
Will either be a fighter's union or a shift in the sport towards the boxing business model.

I was talking about fighter pay with a buddy yesterday and the shyt should hit the fan eventually.

Zuffa is paying the undercard guys at least 8 grand a fight now... But it just seems like boxers get paid so much more.

Why is that, brehs?

it's not gonna 'die' just have a smaller piece of the overall pie like in boxing there is many organizations all in competition all the time.

the ufc wants to be synonymous with the sport like the nfl, but it doesn't work that way with combat sports

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I watch both but i am biased to boxing. It's a lot of factors but I think the visual appeal affects matters as well. There is a pugilistic beauty and artistry to boxing

giphy.gif
plays better world wide than
images
with some sap on the ground getting his brains blasted out through his ears. Not to mention that skill appears to go a lot farther in boxing than it does in the UFC.
:wow:images/pictures explain things better than words more so than not