The fact Juice Wrld freestyled OFF THE DOME not one by twice for an hour needs to be talked about more

Daps
Even worse.
Yet I am still able to competently predict who a label should stick a rocketship too. As far as marketing and pr to better maximize sales.

Charles hamilton was never a potential draw. Past plant label semantics to get past his less than favorable social perception.
Along with being an also-ran mediocre talent.

Hamilton is a just one of the numerous eight mile Influenced gateway artist. Who had the luxury of being present because of the trickle down gold rush drawing effect from eight mile. Now turned mass exodus from the impact over time in declining draw from eight mile.

Art Barr

I respect your perspective regarding his marketability and the origin of his artistic expression. I think he would have faired better further into the digital age, but his unraveling was inevitable.

Do you see a potential path to experiencing another mass exodus that approaches the foundation?

KingsOfKings

𝔻𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞 𝕄𝕖𝕣𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥
Daps
Dude was dope. RIP.

Bar Razor

All Star
Daps
Don't disrespect Juice and Supernat comparing him to them. I clicked on, he's stopping repeatedly, barely rhyming, messing up. That's only good by 2024 standards.
Thank you. Holy shyt standards have dropped. People are so dumbed down they think that was fire. Lol.

Mystic

All Star
Daps
So nikka? My point still stands, 99.9% of rappers who been in stores selling or not can't do what he did for 10 minutes without messing up much less AN HOUR and TWICE, you just a hating ass nikka

Mystic

All Star
Daps
You don't know what you're talking about, he had plenty songs the opposite of what you're saying is wrong
he didn't make music like this though, his sound was essentially meshing punk rock with hip hop and it was ass unless you were under the age of 21.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
impressive but lot of it was the same shyt over and over

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
I’m glad that is over because there’s dudes who write very well and make great music who can’t go off the dome. That’s an unnecessary barrier to entry I get the competition aspect and paying dues but some people want to just tell there story without obstacles and hurdles like trying to prove yourself in a cypher or freestyle battle.
While I somewhat agree, lowering certain barriers allows more mediocre acts to participate.