The fact Juice Wrld freestyled OFF THE DOME not one by twice for an hour needs to be talked about more

Mystic

All Star
Daps

shyts is insane and even more insane most of his SONGS are off the dome like this nikka really made HITS off the dome not even writing shyt in his head and spitting them, coming up with the shyt in the spot and rapping them and making a HIT. Only person I know who could do that shyt was MC Juice and Supernatural and Eyedea

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

shyts is insane and even more insane most of his SONGS are off the dome like this nikka really made HITS off the dome not even writing shyt in his head and spitting them, coming up with the shyt in the spot and rapping them and making a HIT. Only person I know who could do that shyt was MC Juice and Supernatural and Eyedea

Don't disrespect Juice and Supernat comparing him to them. I clicked on, he's stopping repeatedly, barely rhyming, messing up. That's only good by 2024 standards.

jensyao

Collector
Daps
Reppin
Schooling people takes forever; don't bother
He recalled and put words together to the cadence of the original song sometimes. That's hard to do on the spot because people usually memorized full lyrics for them to recite on beat like 'red rolls, white ceiling'

There's rap olympics and people like snoop spell out their names a dozen times or other people get tripped up trying to say a message but it doesn't fit the beat, etc

Mystic

All Star
Daps
Don't disrespect Juice and Supernat comparing him to them. I clicked on, he's stopping repeatedly, barely rhyming, messing up. That's only good by 2024 standards.
Barely rhyming?, stopping repeatedly? That let's me know you didn't watch any of the video

Roxx the King

www.RoxxAlott.com
Daps
Reppin
Norfolk, VA
Naw. Myself and a million rappers I know can do that.

You have to be around people that fukk with you for it to matter lol.

No disrespect but I’ve been in 8 hour off the dome ciphers where I heard some of the greatest extemporaneous rhymes of all time. But it only matters in context. The feat itself isn’t that impressive.

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL

No disrespect but I’ve been in 8 hour off the dome ciphers where I heard some of the greatest extemporaneous rhymes of all time. But it only matters in context. The feat itself isn’t that impressive.

I agree. If you aren't saying anything that's relevant to the moment, it only matters in context. Anyone who has ADHD & a decent vocab can teach themselves to do what Juice Wrld was doing.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What juice did was super impressive. He’s doing an actual off the dome freestyle. Most of the freestyles you hear by rappers be obviously written beforehand.

The coli is gone be biased because they don’t like too much newer stuff, if Juice did that same freestyle but he did it in 1997 then nikkas would be :noah: over it

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He recalled and put words together to the cadence of the original song sometimes. That's hard to do on the spot because people usually memorized full lyrics for them to recite on beat like 'red rolls, white ceiling'

There's rap olympics and people like snoop spell out their names a dozen times or other people get tripped up trying to say a message but it doesn't fit the beat, etc

Using the patterns that were already established over that beat makes it EASIER to freestyle.

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
What juice did was super impressive. He’s doing an actual off the dome freestyle. Most of the freestyles you hear by rappers be obviously written beforehand.

The coli is gone be biased because they don’t like too much newer stuff, if Juice did that same freestyle but he did it in 1997 then nikkas would be :noah: over it
@Art Barr

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I was alive back then lol. 1994-1997 Juice Wrld would set the cipher off and then a more polished freestyler would jump in a minute or two later.
It's cool but once you say "super impressive" then you're grading on a curve and I end up sounding like a HATER just for being HONEST.

Again he's nice enough to set the off the head cipher off, and it's really dope that he cared to even carry the flag for off the head rapping.

Mystic

All Star
Daps

99.9% of rappers from the 80s/90s/00s can't even do 30% of what Juice Wrld did, Eminem gave him props for being an amazing freestyler, Cassidy did the same, and MC Juice where he got his rap name from said he was elite to so you just hating right now. Get the hate out your heart