The Fix is a 7/10 album at best, and it's high time we acknowledge this

H. Selassie

Black Royalty
Daps
shyt is a lyrical masterpiece. He cemented his legacy as one of the greatest emcees of all time.

:comeon:

Oh yeah sure. Face didn't already have a rep as one of the greatest and hadn't been dropping classics for almost 15 years before The Fix (We Can't Be Stopped, Mr Scarface is Back, Till Death Do Us Part, The Diary, Untouchable, etc.) it was THIS album that did it.

Casual fans say the silliest shyt.

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
i think they gave it 5 mics basically for past works they had over looked. just like Denzel getting the Oscar for Training Day. We all know he should have got it probably for Malcolm X . Same with Face, we know he should have got 5 mics for The Diary or something else. The Fix was good enough to deserve it and it played a bit better for average East coast ears

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Nah fam i disagree. Thats one of Faces best albums.

Ill agree its not his best as i think Diary and Untouchable is better.

But u spot on that psycho/dark face is the best scarface

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
it's his most East-Coast centric work to date.
This actually could be true. I think its a great album.

But artist like Pac and face. Seem like whatever album they have that is closest to east coast sound gets praised as their best.

Like how MATW is praised as Pacs best work( i think 7DT is better)

H. Selassie

Black Royalty
Daps
whatever album they have that is closest to east coast sound gets praised as their best.

Outkast- Aquemini
Lil Wayne- Carter II
Rick Ross- Deeper Than Rap

A lot of these dudes be killin shyt far before they cater to the East but once they do, that's when fugazi critics and arrogant "true Hip Hop heads" wanna hop on they dikks. SMH

Daps
Reppin
ATL paid.. Cali blazed
Outkast- Aquemini
Lil Wayne- Carter II

A lot of these dudes be killin shyt far before they cater to the East but once they do, that's when fugazi critics and arrogant "true Hip Hop heads" wanna hop on they dikks. SMH
I agree wit alot of what ur saying but the Carter 2 is Wayne's best album..

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Outkast- Aquemini
Lil Wayne- Carter II

Dont know about Wayne.

But agree on Kast and Ross. Espescially Kast

I always felt Atliens was better than Aquemini

C-Styles

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Windy City
i disagree, this is a classic album. If anything this was def better than God's Son which came out the same year and the production def counts as a major force on that, which album doesn't?? :mjlol:

Ye's classic beat on this alone should've been the deciding factor. Yall forgetting Ye also produced In Cold blood and co-produced Heaven. Man i'm done with yall, this was Ye at his prime in producing :what:

CLASSIC :hubie:

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's rated accurately imo. Let me ask how y'all feel about The Last of a Dying Breed? I've always put it above The Untouchable, My Homies and The World Is Yours.

Daps
i agree with op, lately i been on that early scarface wave (listening to his first three albums heavily), and the fix definitely can't compare to that shyt, he recorded some of the hardest music ever early on :wow: still its a good album, but overrated thats a fact