The future of American Soccer.

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
This put me off Morris

I understand he's type 1 diabetic so that was probably the biggest reason why he stayed in Seattle but the dog part was:mjlol:

Jermaine Jones looked at that camera like:gucci:

But when he finally gets to Europe, he blew out his ACL :unimpressed:

Yeah Morris to me lacks football touch and idk he runs without strategy when I see him play. Great for MLS play similar to Zardes

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
This put me off Morris

I understand he's type 1 diabetic so that was probably the biggest reason why he stayed in Seattle but the dog part was:mjlol:

Jermaine Jones looked at that camera like:gucci:

But when he finally gets to Europe, he blew out his ACL :unimpressed:

I live in Seattle. It's been an up and down love hate I have with Morris. Never should have stayed in school, never should have stayed in Seattle. He finally got himself a left foot and was just starting to win me over and then he goes and gets injured further slowing down any chance he really had of being a late super sub for a European team or even the USMNT.

As for Sargent, Dike, Weah, Pefok.... All are pretty young. I'm hoping for good health the next year and all can continue to grow and get quality playing time leading up to the World Cup.

Weah though has stated that he doesn't like to play the role of a 9, but finding time on the wing is going to be hard for him.

Forlife44

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Imagine a white presidents son playing for another country, in fact imagine a white presidents son being a professional athlete at all.

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Having legit or at least decent attacking options like Weah and Aaronson off the bench is going to be so crucial at the next World Cup. Jurgen had Zusi, Wondo, 18 yr old inexperienced Julian Green as key subs when we were trying chase games at the World Cup :scust:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Having legit or at least decent attacking options like Weah and Aaronson off the bench is going to be so crucial at the next World Cup. Jurgen had Zusi, Wondo, 18 yr old inexperienced Julian Green as key subs when we were trying chase games at the World Cup :scust:
:hhh: