The Get Down - Cancelled By Netflix

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
They had to use the cartoons because the budget ran out.

The show didn't need another season. They pretty much wrapped things up and you can use your imagination to figure out what happens next.
Yeah, I know just didn't work.
And I would have loved them do the 80s, 90s, 2000s to today. Zeke was still a huge star in the present.
- I'm guessing Ra Ra became like Andre Harrell, Diddy or Russell Simmons
- Shaolin probably got big in the drug game, got knocked, did a long ass bid and then got out and either got down with Zeke and became a great producer or tried to extort him or something and was an enemy Zeke had to overcome.
- Dizzy dies young and becomes a legend in death in the graffiti world. Retelling of Dondi basically.
- Boo boo I have no idea. Probably something bad. lol
- Mylene rises and then falls with disco, has drug problems and is down on her luck but Captain Save a Ho Zeke. Saves her and wifes her.
- Cadillac and Shaolin actually become really cool and do the drug thing big together. Maybe he gets knocked and snitched on Shaolin or something.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
That fugazi looking bullshyt completely took me out of the show :scust:
havent even watched but wont now :scust:

Damn sad to see this go, loved the first season, second season was basura. You could tell they blew through 90 Percent of the budget on just the first season.

Also they paid Nas too much for those trash ass bars he was spitting
first season soundtrack had no famous guest appearances, the outcome :ahh: is crowned the best lyricist