The Kennedy Assassination... 60 years later. Let's not forget how crazy that shyt was!

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That supports William Cooper's "The driver shot Kennedy" theory.

Supposedly, the driver(William Greer) brought the Lincoln to a complete stop, gun in his left hand, reached over his right shoulder, and turned JFK's cabbage into coleslaw.

According to Cooper, the FBI cut frames out of the Zapruder film to cover up the fact.

Who the fukk knows:yeshrug:

I'm starting to think Zapruder was in on it.He was a 33rd degree Mason and home video cameras where rare during the early 60's.

I think he was ordered to record that shyt and then hand it over to the "Agent Smiths" so that they could doctor the footage and control what we see.They had the footage in their possession for 7 years before showing it to the general public.

And now all of our theories are based off what we see in the doctored Zapruder footage.We're doomed from the start.The FBI gotta be sitting back like :lolbron::heh::win:

Recording that shyt served 2 purposes

1.It would serve as a message to all future presidents

2.It would serve as the best diversionary tactic against the public(after doctoring the footage)
while at the same time being infamous and marketable.Some of the same people that allowed it to happen, just so happen to own all the major newspaper/media outlets.You know them sales gone shoot up after a national tragedy.Plus these :demonic:individuals feed off your fear.We can't imagine the level of arrogance some of these muthafukkas have.They love being able to "control history" and "shape the future".They think they're God's beside God.
as interesting as this is.....what about the motherfukkers in the car :what:

plus eyewitnesses would have DEFINITELY seen the driver shoot him

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The craziest theory I've heard is it was all a hoax and JFK changed his identity to Jimmy Carter.

The Zapruder film's nothing but a movie.It's been sliced, diced , and edited to throw you off.

All these theories are based on that footage.You control what people see, you shape their perspective.

The FBI had the Zapruder film in their possession for 7 years before they allowed it to be released to the general public.

The masters of tricknology was in the lab for 7 years whipping up that sorcery
giphy.gif

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I always like when older threads get upped. It makes me wonder what I originally said in them. :jbhmm:

EDIT -

I agree that there were more than one shooter involved and that Johnson, Mafia, CIA, etc. probably had something to do with it...but we're never going to know for sure. Nobody is ever going to confirm it. Most of the people involved have gone to their graves guarding that secret and if they haven't, then they will. As for secret societies, look I'm never going to be in one, so why the fukk should I care if they exist or not? There aint shyt I can do about either of these things.:comeon:

:ehh: Cuba and Russia too. Hell, add Jimmy Hoffa and the FBI in there as well. Kennedy had lots of enemies.

I still wonder what was up with the Babushka Lady.

The-Babushka-Lady.jpg

Last edited:

OfTheCross

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
to this day i can't watch the zapruder film without being like:damn:

think of how crazy that shyt must have been...seein the president's head blown wide open in broad daylight.

lee harvey oswald was a hell of a shot :mjpls:

jokes aside, The LBJ conspiracy theory has always been fascinating to me party because the assassination went down in LBJ's backyard.

i mean wtf is dude all the way on the left doing here? :bryan:

ro4f181601.jpg

anyway brehs? thoughts? not meant to be a conspiracy thread but what are your impressions 50 years after the fact/
America been so dumbed down that they didn't burn this place down after that

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I will say - I didn't originally think there was much to the Kennedy assassination.

But, after looking at some of the unusual details about the governance of JFK, the FBI and CIA's growing division with the rest of the Executive Branch, the connections between various intelligence groups and Lee Harvey Oswald (as well as his bizarre "USSR defector" journey), the clear eyewitness accounts differing from the official story, and opposition to the Church Committee - I can see why its developed legs.

I don't think there is any validity to 90% of the theories around the assassination - but there are some details that push things into the "look deeper" category.

Also great read: