The Kennedy Assassination... 60 years later. Let's not forget how crazy that shyt was!

CapitalOne

Do You Believe...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
FB-Nonsense_m.jpg

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The JFK assassination is one conspiracy you don't have to be crazy to find plausible. I've studied it, watched docs, and read books about it and I still can't say with any real confidence whether Oswald acted alone or not.

There is a lot of bullshyt being thrown around by JFK conspiracy buffs, and it can be taxing to wade through. This is a good article I read about it recently from a pro-conspiracy reporter. There's some good links and reading resources at the end of the article for anyone interested.

http://www.salon.com/2013/11/06/the_jfk_assassination_we_still_dont_know_what_happened/
if you ever have a chance to come to dallas you should go check out the 6th floor museum. they allow you to look out the exact window oswald shoots out from. then they have a X on the road where JFK got hit. i stood on it before and looked up to the window, its pretty far brehs

you can go to the theater about 4 miles away where they caught Oswald. the theater still shows some movies. its all mexicans living in the area now.....you can also go to the house where oswald lived. :manny: for those who care

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
if you ever have a chance to come to dallas you should go check out the 6th floor museum. they allow you to look out the exact window oswald shoots out from. then they have a X on the road where JFK got hit. i stood on it before and looked up to the window, its pretty far brehs

you can go to the theater about 4 miles away where they caught Oswald. the theater still shows some movies. its all mexicans living in the area now.....you can also go to the house where oswald lived. :manny: for those who care
Bruh...

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/anyb...k-assassination-museum-in-dealey-plaza.92372/

:myman:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

Al Jazeera was just there:

http://america.aljazeera.com/watch/shows/live-news/2013/11/inside-lee-harveyoswaldsbedroom.html

Daps
Reppin
NULL
check this out

That supports William Cooper's "The driver shot Kennedy" theory.

Supposedly, the driver(William Greer) brought the Lincoln to a complete stop, gun in his left hand, reached over his right shoulder, and turned JFK's cabbage into coleslaw.

According to Cooper, the FBI cut frames out of the Zapruder film to cover up the fact.

Who the fukk knows:yeshrug:

I'm starting to think Zapruder was in on it.He was a 33rd degree Mason and home video cameras where rare during the early 60's.

I think he was ordered to record that shyt and then hand it over to the "Agent Smiths" so that they could doctor the footage and control what we see.They had the footage in their possession for 7 years before showing it to the general public.

And now all of our theories are based off what we see in the doctored Zapruder footage.We're doomed from the start.The FBI gotta be sitting back like :lolbron::heh::win:

Recording that shyt served 2 purposes

1.It would serve as a message to all future presidents

2.It would serve as the best diversionary tactic against the public(after doctoring the footage)
while at the same time being infamous and marketable.Some of the same people that allowed it to happen, just so happen to own all the major newspaper/media outlets.You know them sales gone shoot up after a national tragedy.Plus these :demonic:individuals feed off your fear.We can't imagine the level of arrogance some of these muthafukkas have.They love being able to "control history" and "shape the future".They think they're God's beside God.

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
How could it be Oswald when he shot from the back?

We calling exit wounds entrance wounds now?

The BACK of Kennedy's head was blown out....that means the bullet entered through the front

jfk_headwoundsketch200x198.jpg

He also had a supposed exit wound on his neck
jfk_neck_wound.jpeg

Which pierced all the way through
nq4ee4ebb1.jpg

And hit Governor Connally who was seated in front of Kennedy

mcadams.posc.mu.edu_bogus3.gif

Shattering his rib, wrist, and embedding in his left thigh

That same bullet was later found laying on a stretcher at Parkland Medical Center
220px-CE399side.jpg

In pristine condition after passing through two human bodies and shattering bones:beli:

shyt look fresh out the box:comeon:

Believe the official story/warren commission, breh

:russ: @ this Fisher Price "My First Conspiracy" bullshyt

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

man i dont think oswald did it after watching this

he's answering all these questions like why the fukk am i here

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lyndon johnson overrated?

because of vietnam he isn't viewed in the light I think he should have

civil rights act, voting act, immigration act, higher education act, revenue act, food stamps, gun control, thurgood marshall

just cuz he wasnt smashing marilyn monroe or took a shot to teh dome he aint loved and cherished like kennedy

:patrice:

“These Negroes, they’re getting pretty uppity these days and that’s a problem for us since they’ve got something now they never had before, the political pull to back up their uppityness. Now we’ve got to do something about this, we’ve got to give them a little something, just enough to quiet them down, not enough to make a difference. For if we don’t move at all, then their allies will line up against us and there’ll be no way of stopping them, we’ll lose the filibuster and there’ll be no way of putting a brake on all sorts of wild legislation. It’ll be Reconstruction all over again.”

~LBJ`

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Did Jackie know he was smashing other chicks like Marilyn Monroe and was like:yeshrug:?

marilyn monroe actually called her and told her
:heh:

but she was smashing aristole onasis, marlon brando and rfk jr at the same time

Last edited: