The Kennedy Assassination... 60 years later. Let's not forget how crazy that shyt was!

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
its funny how these same White Folks try to clown and make jokes online about how Obama is the "second jimmy carter"" and how his only legacy will be being the first Black President....

meanwhile they are slurping up JFK every second and making the Republicans look like amateurs with the Reagan obsession

on a side note.....i view Bill Clinton in the same light as JFK...yes you heard me right.....

a man constantly getting too much praise....in clinton's case simply because of the economy...

i know what i just said sounds odd but think about it.....50 years from now....are you gonna explain to your grandkids that Clinton was a great president because of the "economy" :what: :wtf: how does that sound? this is why as inconsistent Obama has been he has already surpassed the two of these men...

i think in the future people will become more intelligent about uncovering this nonsense....what did you do progressively to advance the country? did you have iconic laws like Medicare/Medicaid that can affect us permanently? or did you get lucky with an internet boom and have been easing on by the past decade because of "the economy "

Peace Corps
economy was good

watch them say nonsense like this as to why JFK was some phenomenal president

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
exactly everything happens for a reason...sounds cliche but its true....

remember what LBJ did for Blacks especially he had to make threats and get in their faces(literallY) and do it and give them the "Johnson Treatment"

http://www.nytimes.com/2002/05/09/opinion/remembering-the-johnson-treatment.html

lyndon johnson is way too overrated for no reason at all....could he have been a racist? yes it is likely for anyone growing up in that region in that time that he grew up in....however......not to excuse racism but i think it was rachel maddow who said something about not caring about someone's personal belief and saying she cares about "policy"...that is a statement i agree with...

and JFK would have barely gotten anything through

you see the shyt people try to defend his presidency with? :wtf: :what:
"he had so much promise" "Jackie was right about the camelot image...he was our king riding on his horse in Dallas with his beautiful queen by his side" :wtf: :dwillhuh: :smh: :comeon:

Buu....Buttt he had the peace corps!!! why you hating??!! :damn:

@Piff Perkins we had better hope its not history repeating itself with Obama and Biden finishing up the rest

i see Obama more like FDR and he is finally gonna hit his peak in 2015

lyndon johnson overrated?

because of vietnam he isn't viewed in the light I think he should have

civil rights act, voting act, immigration act, higher education act, revenue act, food stamps, gun control, thurgood marshall

just cuz he wasnt smashing marilyn monroe or took a shot to teh dome he aint loved and cherished like kennedy

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
lyndon johnson overrated?

because of vietnam he isn't viewed in the light I think he should have

civil rights act, voting act, immigration act, higher education act, revenue act, food stamps, gun control, thurgood marshall

just cuz he wasnt smashing marilyn monroe or took a shot to teh dome he aint loved and cherished like kennedy

sorry i meant underrated :snoop:

i made an error in my post....if you read the rest you see it doesn't add up

gonna edit it quickly right now

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
sorry i meant underrated :snoop:

i made an error in my post....if you read the rest you see it doesn't add up

gonna edit it quickly right now

yeah i saw what you meant :myman:

kennedy did nothing

dude had 3 years as president and did nothing cept get sonned in cuba, sonned by the mob, was on drugs and cheating on his wife

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
cacs in teh south bomb a school,

president kennedy calm down

freedom riders getting beat up etc.

calm down

tapped mlk jrs phone

kept j edgar hoover in office

was lukewarm as hell

:camby:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
yeah i saw what you meant :myman:

kennedy did nothing

dude had 3 years as president and did nothing cept get sonned in cuba, sonned by the mob, was on drugs and cheating on his wife

as much as obama dissapoints me its things like these that make me root for him

you know white america would never do something like that for a Black President

Reincar could you imagine?

Wolf Blitzer's face popping up on CNN wiping his eyes and putting on his glasses after he says "From Jackson Mississippi...President Obama died ..." and the reaction if Michelle speaking to a journalist and saying the presidency of Obama was that like a "Pharoah's dynasty" and Black folks all over saying she held the country together ?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
as much as obama dissapoints me its things like these that make me root for him

you know white america would never do something like that for a Black President

Reincar could you imagine?

Wolf Blitzer's face popping up on CNN wiping his eyes and putting on his glasses after he says "From Jackson Mississippi...President Obama died ..." and the reaction if Michelle speaking to a journalist and saying the presidency of Obama was that like a "Pharoah's dynasty" and Black folks all over saying she held the country together ?

yup

im watching this ish on cnn right now, with a bunch of cacs all teary eyed, so interested blah blah

if this was obama prob be parades of excitement, youtube videos with cacs, etc.

oh wow jackie wore the bloody dress lets praise her .

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
cacs in teh south bomb a school,

president kennedy calm down

freedom riders getting beat up etc.

calm down

tapped mlk jrs phone

kept j edgar hoover in office

was lukewarm as hell

:camby:

he was a great speaker but like you said man....its just nonsense

yeah you can have fun....but rights for Blacks being a big civil issue and your frolicking with hoes in swimming pools and having Marilyn Monroe dress up in a wig like Jackie's and sneaking into the Lincoln bedroom or fukking you at Bing Crosby's house? while people are being lynched every second?

please tell me though your the few people in here speaking sense and can agree with me with the fact that it was oswald who killed him and people just can't handle the truth :beli:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
yup

im watching this ish on cnn right now, with a bunch of cacs all teary eyed, so interested blah blah

if this was obama prob be parades of excitement, youtube videos with cacs, etc.

oh wow jackie wore the bloody dress lets praise her .

i know we going back and forth with this but your the only other person on the coli who has addressed this

"Michelle's bloodstained leopard print shirt is forever an iconic image with her trying to keep the blood and brains on it"

"Tanner Kohlstedt killer of PResident Obama revealed to be Vladamir Putin sympathizer"

"Kohlstedt killed by Sonny Gregoochi at Police Booking station in Mississippi"

"Michelle Obama marries Nigerian billionaire(look up who Jackie remarried to years ago to get the reference)but she is still keeping JFK's memory forever in her :mjpls:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
he was a great speaker but like you said man....its just nonsense

yeah you can have fun....but rights for Blacks being a big civil issue and your frolicking with hoes in swimming pools and having Marilyn Monroe dress up in a wig like Jackie's and sneaking into the Lincoln bedroom or fukking you at Bing Crosby's house? while people are being lynched every second?

please tell me though your the few people in here speaking sense and can agree with me with the fact that it was oswald who killed him and people just can't handle the truth :beli:

yup
what other presdient celebrated their birthday at madison square garden in front of 15,000 cacs and marilyn monroe singing him happy birthday, while like you mentioned blacks had seperate fountains, were getting lynched, hosed down, beat up etc.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
i know we going back and forth with this but your the only other person on the coli who has addressed this

"Michelle's bloodstained leopard print shirt is forever an iconic image with her trying to keep the blood and brains on it"

"Tanner Kohlstedt killer of PResident Obama revealed to be Vladamir Putin sympathizer"

"Kohlstedt killed by Sonny Gregoochi at Police Booking station in Mississippi"

"Michelle Obama marries Nigerian billionaire(look up who Jackie remarried to years ago to get the reference)but she is still keeping JFK's memory forever in her :mjpls:

yep jackie remarried to a rich billionaire but ethel skakel kennedy never remarried again

lets not forget

Marilyn Monroe telephoned Jackie Kennedy to confess to having an affair with her husband, only to be told: “that’s great, I’ll move out and you have all the problems”.

The revelations are disclosed in a new book detailing the marital tensions between John F Kennedy and the First Lady during the final year of the assassinated US President’s life.

In These Few Precious Days: The Final Year of Jack with Jackie, author Christopher Andersen describes how the First Lady normally turned a blind eye to JFK’s cheating, but his relationship with Monroe ‘seemed to bother her the most’.

According to the book, excerpts of which are being published in the New York Post, Monroe fully believed the President was going to leave his wife and marry her, reportedly telling her friend Jeanne Carmen “Can’t you just see me as First Lady?”

The book goes on to quote the late actor Pater Lawford, who married JFK’s sister Patricia in 1954, as saying Monroe called Jackie Kennedy to confess to the affair and to tell her that her husband had already agreed to leave his family and set up home with the actress.

Kennedy is said to have responded: “Marilyn, you'll marry Jack, that's great… And you'll move into the White House and you'll assume the responsibilities of First Lady, and I'll move out and you'll have all the problems”.

Despite her apparently laissez-faire attitude to the affair, Jackie Kennedy is believed to have suffered deep emotional pain over JFK’s cheating, and his relationship with Monroe was considered the cause of much distress.

Other than the couple’s relationship difficulties, the new book also claims the US President and his wife took regular amphetamine and steroid injections, administered by a man nicknamed Dr Feelgood.

Andersen claims the President took high-dosage shots around four times a week – a level believed to have concerned doctors due to the cocktail of medication JFK was already on to combat other health concerns.

dude wa sa major adultery, not this clean cut camelot crap they try to spew

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
exactly everything happens for a reason...sounds cliche but its true....

remember what LBJ did for Blacks especially he had to make threats and get in their faces(literallY) and do it and give them the "Johnson Treatment"

http://www.nytimes.com/2002/05/09/opinion/remembering-the-johnson-treatment.html

lyndon johnson is way too underrated for no reason at all....could he have been a racist? yes it is likely for anyone growing up in that region in that time that he grew up in....however......not to excuse racism but i think it was rachel maddow who said something about not caring about someone's personal belief and saying she cares about "policy"...that is a statement i agree with...

and JFK would have barely gotten anything through

you see the shyt people try to defend his presidency with? :wtf: :what:
"he had so much promise" "Jackie was right about the camelot image...he was our king riding on his horse in Dallas with his beautiful queen by his side" :wtf: :dwillhuh: :smh: :comeon:

Buu....Buttt he had the peace corps!!! why you hating??!! :damn:

@Piff Perkins we had better hope its not history repeating itself with Obama and Biden finishing up the rest

i see Obama more like FDR and he is finally gonna hit his peak in 2015

This is all true. It is crazy how JFK is overrated to no end...