The Kennedy Assassination... 60 years later. Let's not forget how crazy that shyt was!

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
come on fakkits. i know you see the vid. i'm gonna be on my desk for a while come keep me company.

:smugdraper:

Truth200

Banned
Daps
they are very pro wall street and pro fed reserve (jewish mafia who had jfk killed). the jewish banking mafia do anything and everything to intimidate anyone that goes against them and have the jewish illuminati media in their camp to distract the american public as they steal americas money and freedom.

That's probably because JFK is Irish making him a natural born Enemy of the Jews who help finance the British Monarchy.

It's not random that the IRA had links to the PLO, reason being they also had North Ireland stolen by the British Monarchy.

Anyone who understands history can see the similarities in that to the Jews trying to steal Palestine.

Truth200

Banned
Daps
You would always see JFK side by side with MLK in pictures like he was really down for us.

The old heads said he was going to do what we hoped Obama would do for Black America back in 2008.

It can't be coincidence they both got murdered like that around the same time.

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You would always see JFK side by side with MLK in pictures like he was really down for us.

The old heads said he was going to do what we hoped Obama would do for Black America back in 2008.

It can't be coincidence they both got murdered like that around the same time.
that's one of the reasons his VP/next resident signed the civil rights act into law.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps

Aquilla Clemmons lived across the street from where Tippet was shot.According to her, there were two men involved in the shooting of Tippet.

None of the bullets in Tippet's body were ever traced back to Oswald's gun, a six shot .38.

Another crazy ass theory out there is that Tippet's body was used as a double for Kennedy's.Suppossedly, he looked a lot like Kennedy, and a lot of those pics that you see of Kennedy in the hospital are actually JD Tippet.:krs:

The many theories about this shyt:ohlawd:.....They did a good job of tangling everything up

They really did do a good job...

This is one reason I can't respect Obama... he's very sloppy.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
jackie should have just married marlon brando instead of that fat b*stard dirty dog John. he cheated on jackie. im a black south african girl and i love jackie. jackie was beautiful, natural, classy and elegant yet john still cheated

everybody gets tired of the same pussay

Truth200

Banned
Daps
jackie should have just married marlon brando instead of that fat b*stard dirty dog John. he cheated on jackie. im a black south african girl and i love jackie. jackie was beautiful, natural, classy and elegant yet john still cheated

That stupid c*nt Marilyn Monroe put a lustful spell on JFK I tell you!!!!!

Digga38

The seperation between what's fake and what's real
Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
lyndon johnson overrated?

because of vietnam he isn't viewed in the light I think he should have

civil rights act, voting act, immigration act, higher education act, revenue act, food stamps, gun control, thurgood marshall

just cuz he wasnt smashing marilyn monroe or took a shot to teh dome he aint loved and cherished like kennedy

you serious?

Jews had LBJ totally under their whim....

just for his actions on the USS Liberty he has to be the worse president of all time

Digga38

The seperation between what's fake and what's real
Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
you cant make the shot...its that simple

http://www.plaintruth.com/the_plain_truth/2013/11/jfk-how-good-of-a-shot-was-oswald.html

The CBS Reenactment Test
CBS news did a reenactment in 1967 involving several expert riflemen firing from a 60 foot tower at a moving sled using a similar Mannlicher-Carcano rifle. None of these expert riflemen hit the target twice on their first try and 7 of them failed to do so on any try. They also were able to fire several practice rounds before the test.

The Warren Commission’s tests were equally bad. The WC paid 3 expert riflemen to duplicate Oswald’s alleged feat. These shooters fired 18 rounds using Oswald’s gun and scope.They fired 3 rounds with just the iron sites. These shooters missed the head and neck area of the target 18 out of 18 times using the telescopic sight and 2 out of 3 times when they used the iron sites.Some of the shots missed the target completely. They were able to take as long as they wanted for the first shot. They were firing from a height of only 30 feet. Oswald fired from a height of 60 feet. They were also shooting at stationary targets instead of a moving limousine.

What many do not know is that the only man that CBS hired that was finally able to make the shot, came to the conclusion that Oswald DID NOT! Howard Charles Hinman Donahue first came to national attention in 1967 when CBS television investigated the Warren Commission report and had several gunning experts test-fire the same make and model of the Mannlicher-Carcano Italian rifle that was used by Lee Harvey Oswald to shoot at Mr. Kennedy on Nov. 22, 1963, in Dallas. He was the only one of these experts that "made the shot" --- After Several Tries! - In fact he discovered Oswald's gun wasn't even sighted correctly!