spidey-rejoice-png.5596

:dead:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I wouldn't be surprised if the MCU incarnation is very similar to The Spectacular Spider-man show it had everything Feige wants in these movies high-school being a big focal point, balance of his social life and superheroing, humor, a good supporting cast and it's coming of age story.
uh oh :lupe: @MartyMcFly

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I wouldn't be surprised if the MCU incarnation is very similar to The Spectacular Spider-man show it had everything Feige wants in these movies high-school being a big focal point, balance of his social life and superheroing, humor, a good supporting cast and it's coming of age story.

He'd be the smartest man ever if he chooses to go that route. Just call Greg Weisman now. When you want to be great why not imitate the greatest:smugbond:

I've read this a few times now and I like the angle. None of the spider man movies so far have put a lot of attention on his life in school and all that revolves around it other than just the chick he's into. But there's so much story to mine there and a chance to create a very good supporting cast of flash, Liz, randy, kong, Sally Avril, etc. and Harry doesn't have to be a part of it yet although I think he will but I'd leave him out

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
When spider man movie drops, hes already gonna be spider man no origin story

He's gonna be introduced in cap america civil war next year alongside black panther

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
That's been the case over decades, not the early 00's where we were introduced to Spiderman on a cinematic level.

But it was bound to happen tho is my point. I think we should all be smart enough to realize these comic book flicks are going to keep going and that 8 year lay off between batman and robin and batman begins won't happen anymore. There's just too much money to be made to do that and the main reason that happened is because the studio was afraid to jump back into the comic book water. But that day is over now. These characters are going to be reinvented and played by new actors on the regular now just like James Bond

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
So we finally gonna get spider man vs kingpin/ scorpion or vulture. :ohlawd:

I want kingpin, tombstone, hammerhead or the big man. The idea of this kid dealing with the mob and realizing that no matter how idealistic or good he is, sometimes the bad guys do get away with it has a lot of potential to me

Daps
From an franchise building/money making standpoint, this take on Spidey has so much potential. Harry potter potential as others have mentioned already. Not to detract from the thread with marvel/dc comparisons but marvel is beating DC to the punch with a child (like) superhero. Can see the Web crawler spiking in popularity amongst the juniors and parents. Comic heads will be on board to see the stories they've wanted be accurately depicted (hopefully). And MCU fans would most likley be cool with a dope story and plenty of cgi of spider-man well doing what a spider can.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Or what if they go the ultimate spider man route,considering thats the show marvel is running and they shut down spectacular to bring it out :gag::gag::gag::gag::gag: