The MCU Spiderman Will Be Like A John Hughes Movie

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
:whoo: Give us Carnage or the Hobgoblin.
But it's probably Kingpin since he has already been introduced in the Dardevil universe.
Kingpin's incorporation in Daredevil is exactly why he won't be in the Spiderman movie. He decapitated a Russian mobster with a car door. He can't be the villian in a PG13 film.

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
Feige said that it'd be a villian we'd never seen before, so i'm thinking it'll be something that never been on tv or movies.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Feige said that it'd be a villian we'd never seen before, so i'm thinking it'll be something that never been on tv or movies.

I think he just means movies. Most of spider mans villains have been used in TV. If he goes beyond that we're talking C list guys like the iguana or stegron or even the spot

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
The Vulture would probably be the best villain to use in the first movie especially if they are going for the coming of age/John Hughes vibe.
A lot of the other characters like Kraven and Carnage are a bit too dark and serious to roll out fresh out the gate.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
The Vulture would probably be the best villain to use in the first movie especially if they are going for the coming of age/John Hughes vibe.
A lot of the other characters like Kraven and Carnage are a bit too dark and serious to roll out fresh out the gate.

You can make a lighter story with Kraven..you don't have to go all kraven's last hunt immediately. You can just do the idea of him coming to new york to hunt what he considers the ultimate prey. And that right there could symbolize Peter stepping into a larger world with bigger stakes because after civil war (I'm guessing) people will now now about spider-man on a bigger scale, and now he has to deal with the consequences of that and what type of attention it attracts. Superheroes are global news, so if there's a masked guy in new york who spins webs and crawls buildings, one of the first people that would attract would be Kraven. It also gets the series out of the whole "science gone wrong" trope that all of the villains have had in common for five movies.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
You can make a lighter story with Kraven..you don't have to go all kraven's last hunt immediately. You can just do the idea of him coming to new york to hunt what he considers the ultimate prey. And that right there could symbolize Peter stepping into a larger world with bigger stakes because after civil war (I'm guessing) people will now now about spider-man on a bigger scale, and now he has to deal with the consequences of that and what type of attention it attracts. Superheroes are global news, so if there's a masked guy in new york who spins webs and crawls buildings, one of the first people that would attract would be Kraven. It also gets the series out of the whole "science gone wrong" trope that all of the villains have had in common for five movies.

But that's what happens when you science, breh. The world needs to know!

1rCsacQ.gif

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah it is bugged out that some people react thar way meanwhile we've had five guys play batman not including Adam west.

Those pre Nolan batmans eventually killed the franchise and damn near killed comic book movies all together.

The only difference between those batman movies and these spiderman movies are they're only waiting 2 years to reboot it instead of 10.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Those pre Nolan batmans eventually killed the franchise and damn near killed comic book movies all together.

The only difference between those batman movies and these spiderman movies are they're only waiting 2 years to reboot it instead of 10.

Yeah world has changed and the climate has changed. And truthfully, it was just batman and robin. Batman Forever was a huge success financially which is what they were hoping for after batman returns underperformed and had all those parents complaining (which I get now, but didn't care about when I was 6) it wasn't until Blade came around followed by x men did people feel like it was safe to go into the water again, but that ship has sailed. There won't be that long pause between movies anymore

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
This Ike and Feige shyt is ridiculous. I thought the whole purpose of this shared universe was to SHARE the characters in other stories that fit:snoop:. But nope more political fukkery that fukks it up for the fans.