The MCU Spiderman Will Be Like A John Hughes Movie

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I want kingpin, tombstone, hammerhead or the big man. The idea of this kid dealing with the mob and realizing that no matter how idealistic or good he is, sometimes the bad guys do get away with it has a lot of potential to me

fukk that, we need Shocker and Rhino, jobber squad in this bytch! :blessed:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Nah, they run solo but both are defeated separately by Spidey so they decide to team up in a 2-on-1 handicap match.

Nah I don't like that. I like the idea of Shocker or Rhino being hired goons for a mob boss, used to keep spider man busy while they commit the true crimes. Hard to notice the big stuff going on when Shocker or Rhino is knocking over a bank

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
spidey-rejoice-png.5596
:mjlol:

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
it'd be dope if they started his origins on something like Agents of Shield( like have them mention a dude climbing on walls/webs), this assuming that they have him reveal himself like they did in the comics for civil war.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:whoo: Give us Carnage or the Hobgoblin.
But it's probably Kingpin since he has already been introduced in the Dardevil universe.

I always say no to carnage but infinitely more so with Disney at the helm. There's no way to do carnage properly without a hard PG 13 rating. He's already working from behind let's not cut his legs off completely