The most anticipated game of the year releases in exactly 1 week: Is your body ready?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
If you rocking with the greenerside, you down with the cleaner side. Cleaner pixels, cleaner online environments, cleaner heat distribution techniques, cleaner cloud support and accessibility, cleaner dev kits, even cleaner rims in Forza than the rims in gran Turismo :whew:

But are you truly ready for a game that has captured the hearts and minds of anyone who sees it? Even your grandmother would be more interested in Cuphead than Mario (Tru Story)

We did a poll, Cuphead is the most anticipated game as voted by your peers :gladbron: And with this place being a Sony dominated forum, that's a huge accomplishment. So is your body ready for the amount of hate that will surely follow? Order66 and Fatboi1 will post 5x each per page, saying how it's too easy, boring, overrated..basically whatever can stick. Are you prepared for all of the lies? Because they are coming. They don't have any exclusives this holiday worth talking about so expect them to spam the actual game threads that will be Sohh plentiful this holiday season :wow:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
:ufdup:Mario Odyssey comes out in October.
The first two post are people hating on the game that was voted most anticipated by their peers :banderas:

Nobody is downplaying the fact another Mario game drops this year to a bunch of grown Naruto watchers :ld: switch owners been STARVING acting like they been playing Zelda all year long :mjlol:

"What about arms, what about arms :sadbron:"
What about it, ain't seen a nikka online mention that game in a month. I just thought nikkaz was crazy to act like those are games people will play continuously :rolleyes:

So yes, to justify an underpowered lack of 3rd party support system, or lack of 1st party titles from Sony, makes Mario that much more "Stan worthy" right now.

But the question I have to Sony gamers is the same question they have bombarded every XB1X thread with...

WHERE ARE THE GAMES :popcorn:

BlackMafia

Superstar
Daps

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
:yeshrug:I never heard of Cuphead in my life breh. Don't know wtf that is or what system it's on, but I'm guessing larrybox.

All Nintendo Switch Video Game Releases

:ufdup:Switch released more games in less than 1 year than Larrybox did.
Look, you cannot talk to me about "games" while at the same time saying you never heard of Cuphead :camby:

Y'all see this coli, nikkaz now denying the existence of greatness :wow: you sound like trump on David duke, we don't believe you :umad:

Then posting a list a fukkboy games acting like your lies are real? They released games that were arcade titles as retail, and you want me to count them? So a inferior version of streetfighter 2 than the 360 hdremix version from a decade ago counts?

Shovel knight, you counting that too?

Well did you count all the arcade titles that release weekly on Xbox since they have a good chance of becoming switch retail titles in the future :snoop:

YOU GET THE fukk OUTTA THIS GHAT DAMN THREAD, AND NEVER COME BACK :ufdup:
You saved up $20 by not getting a haircut for two months so u hype :banderas:
The joke didn't go over well The first time :yawn: ironic you posted that right after "ghostwriter" posted :ohhh:

BlackMafia

Superstar
Daps
:feedme:games please
:picard:We really need to start a GoFundMe for Court so he can get some proper games in his life. This broke nikka waited and saved up all year to buy a $20 game that no one ever heard of that ain't starving for games to play.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
It's a $20 game he's hyping. :dead:This fukking broke ass loser has some nerve.
So the price determines the quality?

You hang in a videogame forum all day, Everyday these days yet you never heard of one of the most anticipated games over the last 3yrs :dwillhuh:

Real talk, your reply is mad salty. Must have been the Naruto comment :troll:
:picard:We really need to start a GoFundMe for Court so he can get some proper games in his life. This broke nikka waited and saved up all year to buy a $20 game that no one ever heard of that ain't starving for games to play.
Oh yea, double posting :laff:

Naruto is like sailor moon for dudes :manny:

BlackMafia

Superstar
Daps
:feedme:so cold so starving.
:umad:5 people already dapped my post about Mario Odyssey. No one dapped yours. No one gives af about a $20 game except your broke ass.

Talking about Sailor Moon type shows like the pedo we know you are:camby: nikka get a job and step your budget up.

Last edited:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
The first two post are people hating on the game that was voted most anticipated by their peers :banderas:

Nobody is downplaying the fact another Mario game drops this year to a bunch of grown Naruto watchers :ld: switch owners been STARVING acting like they been playing Zelda all year long :mjlol:

"What about arms, what about arms :sadbron:"
What about it, ain't seen a nikka online mention that game in a month. I just thought nikkaz was crazy to act like those are games people will play continuously :rolleyes:

So yes, to justify an underpowered lack of 3rd party support system, or lack of 1st party titles from Sony, makes Mario that much more "Stan worthy" right now.

But the question I have to Sony gamers is the same question they have bombarded every XB1X thread with...

WHERE ARE THE GAMES :popcorn:
pump ya breaks guy...cuphead gonna be cool but mario gonna shyt all over it..switch bout to start eating good come oct stop being a hater