The most anticipated game of the year releases in exactly 1 week: Is your body ready?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
:umad:4 people already dapped my post about Mario Odyssey. No one dapped yours. No one gives af about a $20 game except your broke ass.

Talking about Sailor Moon type shows like the pedo we know you are:camby: nikka get a job and step your budget up.
You mentioned Mario, and you're surprised/giddy you got a dap for that :what:

You ever hear the phrase "easily impressed"?

I don't need dap, didn't make this thread to get "dapped" :mjlol:
I already made a thread asking for your 3 most anticipated games. Go check it, check all the answers. I fully understand how fanboyism works :ufdup: I also know how reality works, the results are what I expected. The results cannot be denied either.

Cuphead
Multiplats
Mario

And it's in that order because there are not enough Switches in the wild :win:
pump ya breaks guy...cuphead gonna be cool but mario gonna shyt all over it..switch bout to start eating good come oct stop being a hater
I'm not hating, just keeping it real. I been playing Mario since Mario bros. I played super Mario in the arcades :old: at a people's drug. I have kids of all ages, baby, Jr.high, high school, college. So gaming and the likes of Mario has always been around in my life :handshake:

I don't need Mario to be explained. What I can tell you is Mario alone is not enough. Especially in today's age where attention spans are at an all-time low. 2weeks after Mario, the switch becomes a weed plate again until the next Nintendo exclusive you care about drops. They not all great either. I love them, but Metroid other M for instance was hated on. Mario mansion was hated, I didn't LOVE the galaxy series and new super Mario was a cash grab.

You can give all that a pass and act like Nintendo's shyt don't sometimes stink, but the reality is nobody playing Nintendo right now. Not today, not on the coli.com.

What game y'all playing, Splatoon? Arms? SF2? What??? This is real questioning, what are you playing today or are you playing "the waiting game" :francis:

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Wait where was this vote of our peers conducted? Where's that poll?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
He can't possibly be mad.

Here's why.

He's mad because of what he wrote. You're speaking towards the why, which I agree. I have a question for you since you're here. What's the last racing game you played, Forza Horizon 3 or Driveclub? The receipts have been checked, but I wanna make sure the info is accurate :troll:
All stannery aside, Cuphead looks great. It will be a nice break when I need to get off Destiny 2 for a minute.
It's revolutionary, Already pre downloaded over here :banderas:
Nba 2k18 already dropped the ball
Agreed
:deadrose:nikkaz wait every year to play the exact same game over and over again. 2K Sports got them by the balls.
:wrist: