The most anticipated game of the year releases in exactly 1 week: Is your body ready?

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Didn't they release a preview demo or something of Gran Turismo and it was universally panned? No one cares about GT anymore.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
:ufdup: You have to be a true scumbag if you believe cuphead more out here than Mario.

I cape with you most times an have praised this game, but this simply will not do @PS4

:wow: Nobody touching that Italian mother fukker
That's opinion, I never said anything about that. I'm only stating facts, Cuphead was the most mentioned title. I don't have a switch, I'd still name Mario. But in the reality realm, Cuphead is right there in terms of new hotness. Are you getting it?

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
That's opinion, I never said anything about that. I'm only stating facts, Cuphead was the most mentioned title. I don't have a switch, I'd still name Mario. But in the reality realm, Cuphead is right there in terms of new hotness. Are you getting it?
:sas2: But I do believe most were just following the rules you stated, no?

Also no. I don't own the system to play it on. But the game looks incredible and the fact that it was purely hand drawn is just as drawer myself, that shyt speaks volumes to me. :banderas:

I'll be watching plenty of post launch game play and reviews for it.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Translation: My body is not quite ready yet :sadbron:
honestly whenever I buy these new 2D platformers, I play for a minute, and then lose interest. Cuphead looks cool, by I'm reluctant to run out and buy it :yeshrug:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
honestly whenever I buy these new 2D platformers, I play for a minute, and then lose interest. Cuphead looks cool, by I'm reluctant to run out and buy it :yeshrug:
I agree with you on most platformers but I feel this game has a chance to be the type that is fun to play even after you beat it. How many times did you beat the original super Mario bros? I believe this might be one of those type games :banderas: Ori is kinda like Metroid :ohhh: we already got banjo.. We the new Nintendo over here :gladbron:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Ori is really good honestly, you should play that. It's my second favourite metroidvania after Guacamelee.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Ori is really good honestly, you should play that. It's my second favourite metroidvania after Guacamelee.
I own both those games. played Ori for about 30 minutes. hopefully I'll get back to it someday

but that's an example of what I'm talking about, and why I'm not in a hurry to get Cuphead

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
When a game like cuphead is considered a major release, you know your company is in serious trouble. I don't see how Microsoft can keep this up. Imma give them 1 more year. 2018 is a make a break year for them, IMO. If they don't perform well with the initial release of One X, they need to fire that idiot in charge.

But yes...can't wait to play cuphead :mjgrin: