The most ruthless moment in the history of Pro Wrestling

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
when he threw Gowan down those stairs :huhldup:

EDIT: GOT DAMN HE KILLED HIM IN THE SECOND VID. and Cole actually sold it really well after

this had to be the worst shyt.. because realistically and kayfabe wise the one legged kid had no chance in defeating Brock Lesnar
there was no fairy tale happy ending to this shyt

it was disturbing to depict this kind of bullying of a helpless individual
im still :what: at it

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Skip to 2:40 if you don't want the back story. But when New Jack tried to pull an "Owen Hart" against Vic Grimes for revenge of the Danbury Fall.

But yeah pretty much anything involving New Jack. Between him trying to kill Vic Grimes below, or the Mass Transit incident, or him shanking/shiving that old dude a few years ago in the ring with an ice pick.

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia

Damien :to:

When Jake looks in the bag at the 3:00 min mark :why:

So ruthless they couldn't even show it :myman:

Kayfabe its this. Think about it chronologically. Earthquake kills Damien thus Jake starts embracing death out of sorrow for his murdered friend thus befriends the undertaker. Literally tries to kill the Ultimate Warrior several times, almost tries to kill Savage THEN turns on the Undertaker for stopping him from hurting Elizabeth. He loses to taker at wrestlemania then comes back a few years later finding God (and a drug/drinking problem).

All of that in one lifetime is some truly demonic shyt.

Cobratron

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

One of the few things wrestling I have a hard time watching to this day because you're basically watching Mick shave years off his career and possibly memory combined with knowing he was only supposed to take 3-5 tops. I to this day think Rocky blacked out and got lost in the character during this segment because he was lighting Mick up

Those last two shots are particularly hard to watch. Mick was turning his back to be hit but Rock kept going for the head.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
this had to be the worst shyt.. because realistically and kayfabe wise the one legged kid had no chance in defeating Brock Lesnar
there was no fairy tale happy ending to this shyt

it was disturbing to depict this kind of bullying of a helpless individual
im still :what: at it
Yeah looking at it now it's pretty fukked

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Lol@he said I don't talk about Cripple H...I had everyone on this forum on the run all over this f@ggot and all that splash c00nery...All of it, u nggas go ghost. Never me. All year..Cripple H is a non drawing that Punk quit the European over because he wasn't main event level. Bryan carried that yokel to his best WM match since who knows when.
@Bud Bundy @Public Enemies