The most ruthless moment in the history of Pro Wrestling

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
Lol@he said I don't talk about Cripple H...I had everyone on this forum on the run all over this f@ggot and all that splash c00nery...All of it, u nggas go ghost. Never me. All year..Cripple H is a non drawing that Punk quit the European over because he wasn't main event level. Bryan carried that yokel to his best WM match since who knows when.
@Bud Bundy @Public Enemies

Just admit Triple H is a great heel. The way that man makes your blood boil is uncanny. :whew:

Tuneday

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Would post one of many glorious Big G.O.A.T. heel turns, but there are to many to count. :blessed:

k5banga

Evil has a NEW face..
Daps

this is one of the best and funniest beatdowns i have seen in years.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff

One of the few things wrestling I have a hard time watching to this day because you're basically watching Mick shave years off his career and possibly memory combined with knowing he was only supposed to take 3-5 tops. I to this day think Rocky blacked out and got lost in the character during this segment because he was lighting Mick up

That was pretty unprofessional of the Rock and Foley was actually pretty pissed off afterwards. He got over it obviously and it's a nice little nostalgia moment but it's funny how Rock going into business himself by scrambling Mick's brain is totally ignored.

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
That was pretty unprofessional of the Rock and Foley was actually pretty pissed off afterwards. He got over it obviously and it's a nice little nostalgia moment but it's funny how Rock going into business himself by scrambling Mick's brain is totally ignored.

I always cringe at injuries and stuff that's accidental (Sid, Austin, Droz, etc.). But that shyt was especially nasty. No reason to go that wild on a defenseless dude.

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws

Ignored by whom though? Most logical folks I've ever seen talk about the match pan Foley for having his kids there front and center and they pan Rock for not checking on Mick after wearing his ass out with that chair. Mick was pretty clear how mad he was in his book

Foley spoke on it on Austin's podcast and basically said it was on both of them that that ending went off the rails the way it did.

Mick was happy to do it to establish Rock as dangerous but he said he didn't think of how not having his hands to brace for impact would make it hard for him to "fold" under getting hit with the chair. So it more or less fired him up and set off his fight or flight instincts so he got lost in the character and started reacting as such, Rock then in turn reacted like someone who also was out of control and lost in that very same moment.

It's why I really don't like watching that match, sure wrestling is gonna be uncomforable at times/not fun to watch but yikes the risk didn't match the reward.

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
When Kane "hit" Vader with the wrench. I swear Kane should be in prison until the end of time :heh:

Mj7spoR.jpg

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
That's a good idea, I mean look at this shyt here :laugh:

angle-chokeslammed.gif

GFA-07-300x222.png

Show comes out the next week like ''Yeah I did it, so what:smugfavre:''

yooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo o my days u just brang back memories, i remember watching this and thinking damn wtf